Tennessee | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee

I can see why that pace of life would be attractive in retirement but it is infuriating when trying to meet deadlines in your working years.
Definitely wouldn’t want to work where I was infuriated all the time.

You can get Hoffman's if you live in an area with Publix. I stock up everytime they have a bogo. In knoxville their are a couple genuine new york style pizza places owned by guys that moved here from NYC or New Jersey.
I wish we had Publix in Texas. Their fried chicken used to be very good and their deli subs were on par with Wegman's subs.

We have HEB, which is good but they don't carry Hofmann's.

Unless you're a damn yankee.
I am. I just learn their buttons to push and flip the script. I also demand more work than most are accustomed to performing. However, they see my clients/customers appreciation of what I do and they want a piece of that action as it goes well on their performance evaluations and resumes.

Plus, if they work hard with me or for me, I return the favor. Loyalty is a two way street. I become their D**** Yankee fighting with them as opposed to fighting against them.

Always play the long game. Even when playing the short game you have to have an eye on the long game.

Last edited:
I am. I just learn their buttons to push and flip the script. I also demand more work than most are accustomed to performing. However, they see my clients/customers appreciation of what I do and they want a pie don't that action as it goes well on their performance exaltations and resumes.

Plus, if they work hard with me or for me, I return the favor. Loyalty is a two way street. I become their D**** Yankee fighting with them as opposed to fighting against them.

Always play the long game. Even when playing the short game you have to have an eye on the long game.
It's harder to flip the script when you're providing the service (healthcare) and they're the customer (patient). Sometimes you just have to bite your tongue.

It's harder to flip the script when you're providing the service (healthcare) and they're the customer (patient). Sometimes you just have to bite your tongue.
Agreed. Play the long game, you will win many over, though you can’t win them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom