Terrel Hunt Rated #9 Prospect at QB in 2016 Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Terrel Hunt Rated #9 Prospect at QB in 2016 Draft

All the mock drafts loved Logan Thomas and his measurables early on. He never developed the touch or feel throwing the ball he needed to, though. I hope and think Terrel can.

sounds about right after hunt was able to go to Manning camp

There is an 'Awful Opinions' thread on the bball board. My first opinion of Hunt was not very favorable. (Down field passing) Prove me wrong Terrel. :)

I guess I'm a little worried about Center. But I always worry when a productive senior leaves, and many times the next guy just steps up. The Trudo depth chart thing is a little off to me as well, but maybe it's much to do about nothing.

From the WR standpoint, it's Estime that I think sticks out the most as an impact guy. And outside of that, I just think there are enough bodies with experience for it to be an improved position.

It's probably a good thing that we don't have a unanimous worry on offense.

The running game and the OL will be a strength again this year, like it has always been. How far we go will depend on how well the receivers and Hunt play in the passing game. If they are mediocre, I still think we go bowling but if they play really well I think it could be a great season.

The advantage this year is that they have a couple easier early season games to get their Stuff together before stepping into the deep end of the pool (thanks coach PP).

Eskridge as the #1 FS. Am I reading that right? If so, that's awesome.

Last edited:
Dyshawn Davis #4 rated OLB...also did not make the ACC top 25 player list.
Cam Lynch #34 OLB

Lot of true DE's on the OLB list, Vic Beasley is #1 and he is really an NFL DE.

Sean Hickey #8 rated OT...again, not on the ACC top 25 player list.

The more I think about it, that list is just straight up dumb.

Looks right to me. And...he didn't make the ACC top 25 players list.
You always have to stop and ask yourself whose opinion does this ranking reflect?

If you asked this board who is the most talented player on the SU team, there would probably be a dozen guys named. I hate to keep harping on this, but these "rankings" are highly subjective. Unless the rankings are based on a source with some credibility (e.g., a poll of ACC coaches), I don't give them much credence.

Last edited:
You always have to stop and ask yourself whose opinion does this ranking reflect?

Agreed, it's all a matter of opinion, even the draft and the team's board rankings.