Terrible, horrible movies to avoid | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Terrible, horrible movies to avoid

1614731476867.jpeg

I have walked out of only a few movies.

The Cable Guy
Inglorious Bastards
Vacation
Basterds was good. It was just Tarantino-weird. That lonnnnng sequence at the start is both a thing to hate and a thing to study in film school.

Which Vacation? The recent-ish remake?

The remake in 2015. It was just utter garbage couldn’t finish it.

Bastards had potential but the bar scene was WAY too long.

Vacation was on TBS over the weekend. I only made it a few minutes. I didn't see much potential that I would be laughing much over the next 2 hours.

Oh man the bar scene may be my favorite part of the whole movie.
It just goes on so long.
There are several bar scenes I am talking about the one near the end.

Rambo: Last Blood

It was pretty terrible, but gets a 6.1 on IMDB. That's nonsense.

(You should have to list the IMDB score next to your nomination)

Movie don't make no sense. Rambo has single-handedly killed almost the entire population of Vietnam at least twice, and he's struggling with some Latinos in a bar fight? If this was Columbia, sure. Those people are tough. He might just struggle to kill everyone in that country single-handedly, but Mexico?????

Rambo taking out Mexico is about as challenging as me taking down a bowl of Lucky Charms - and he struggles with it.

Plus, it was clearly written to be 'Taken 7' and somehow got misplaced and picked up by whomever wrote the script for this film.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
There Will Be Blood (more like There Will Be Boredom)
What Women Want
Jackie Brown
Batman & Robin

It just goes on so long.
There are several bar scenes I am talking about the one near the end.
You must not have liked The Hateful Eight, then.
That 'stagecoach stopover' scene "just goes on so long."
: )

You must not have liked The Hateful Eight, then.
That 'stagecoach stopover' scene "just goes on so long."
: )
Dreadful. Hated that movie.

It's such a problem for me. The wife LOVES his movies, and I find them mostly terrible.

He hasn’t done a great movie since Pulp Fiction IMO.
Yep. I can take or leave most of his films, but Pulp Fiction is in my top 3 of all time.

Love Bill Murray but about 20 years ago he starred in a terrible movie called Osmosis Jones. I saw it in a theater and fell asleep halfway through. I woke up a few minutes later and realized everyone else was sleeping too as there were loud snores coming from all over the theater.

Love Bill Murray but about 20 years ago he starred in a terrible movie called Osmosis Jones. I saw it in a theater and fell asleep halfway through. I woke up a few minutes later and realized everyone else was sleeping too as there were loud snores coming from all over the theater.
I thought he was excellent in On the Rocks that just came out..

So many Slyvester Stallone movies to choose from... Oscar? Stop or my Mom will Shoot? Cobra? I just can't decide.

And I hope this doesn't make me a bad person, but the best thing I can say about Pootie Tang is that the movie only took up about 75 minutes of my time at the theater.

Finally, back to my Jurassic Park obsession for a moment... I read The Lost World book and kind of liked it. The script writer took the book and ripped it into a million pieces and wrote one of the worst movies ever.