Texas A-M fires Kevin Sumlin / hires Jimbo Fisher | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Texas A-M fires Kevin Sumlin / hires Jimbo Fisher

So Jimbo can recruit talent rich Florida well enough to win a N.C., but he can't in Texas? A place that has even more high level recruits than the place he just left?
Don't forget the school is in TX and Jimbo is still allowed to recruit FL last I checked.

Unless he is banished from the state...

75 million reasons. That's it. Nothing else makes sense. In the ACC Jimbo had one big game a year against Dabo, he ruled Fla recruiting, new all the HS coaches, and FSU will forever be a better job than playing second fiddle to UT each year and seeing Saban each and every year. All about the $$$$.

Leaving Florida State for Texas A&M just seems insane.
Good for Jimbo getting paid but Saban isn’t going anywhere.

Florida State should never lose their coach for another college job. We as Syracuse fans have to accept any good season from now is going to likely cause our coach to leave.

Just enjoy the season now.
Florida State will get one of Taggert, Fuente, Strong.

A&M lost 1 nonconference game in Sumlin’s tenure. Good luck Jimbo.

Perfect line...FSU should never lose their coach for another job. Good luck Jimbo, enjoy the cash...you are nothing in texas and that's alot of meets/greets with Texas HS coaches that you will need to win over not being a texas guy and talking these guys away from UT, Baylor, Oklahoma, TCU. TAM will NEVER be a better job than FSU...but, money talks.

Perfect line...FSU should never lose their coach for another job. Good luck Jimbo, enjoy the cash...you are nothing in texas and that's alot of meets/greets with Texas HS coaches that you will need to win over not being a texas guy and talking these guys away from UT, Baylor, Oklahoma, TCU. TAM will NEVER be a better job than FSU...but, money talks.
That's funny. Texas A&M has now been better than Texas for about I don't know, 10 years now.

Also funny that everyone thinks that just because he is at TX A&M that he all of a sudden can't recruit in FL anymore. Now he can recruit FL just as hard as always and offer an SEC school and has access to the TX recruiting hotbeds.

That's funny. Texas A&M has now been better than Texas for about I don't know, 10 years now.

Also funny that everyone thinks that just because he is at TX A&M that he all of a sudden can't recruit in FL anymore. Now he can recruit FL just as hard as always and offer an SEC school and has access to the TX recruiting hotbeds.

I see your points but you cant sell that the road to a NC is much easier at his more historically better school of FSU?

I see your points but you cant sell that the road to a NC is much easier at his more historically better school of FSU?
I think that he was thinking $1.3 -1.8 mil more a year.

I would argue that the road is easier in the SEC West than it is in the ACC Atlantic.