Thank God we're going to the ACC | Syracusefan.com

Thank God we're going to the ACC

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
I watched the Miami-NC St game. 95% of the crap that went on in our game (Lville's hand checking and grabbing) would have been called a foul in the ACC. They like to call'em tight on Tobacco Road. Teams like Lville and Pitt better think of another strategy vs. us in the future because the "getting away with every foul" BS strategy won't fly in the ACC. We would have won by 10 tonight if this were the ACC championship game.

I watched the Miami-NC St game. 95% of the crap that went on in our game (Lville's hand checking and grabbing) would have been called a foul in the ACC. They like to call'em tight on Tobacco Road. Teams like Lville and Pitt better think of another strategy vs. us in the future because the "getting away with every foul" BS strategy won't fly in the ACC. We would have won by 10 tonight if this were the ACC championship game.
Completely agree...the Big East has turned into thug ball. Mud wrestling in sneakers.

I think Pitt will struggle with ACC officiating more than Ville

I think Pitt will struggle with ACC officiating more than Ville

...and I can't wait to see both of those teams flame the F out in that league. Both of those teams can kiss my *ss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom