Thank You #25 | Syracusefan.com

Thank You #25

sabach

All American
I remember your freshman year having to take over at the 5 in the NCAAT after (he that shall not be named) was suspended. I remember someone on this board posting a MEME which showed you with a stern face and the phrase, "Relax - I got this". You've come a long way from those days as a freshman and have made strides in your game that I did not see coming. I guess that shows what I knew. You have carried yourself with dignity and class. You put this team on your shoulders through one of the most difficult seasons our program has been through. Equally important is your success in the classroom and the representative you have been for our school off the court. You are the definition of what it means to be a student/athlete. You do not deserve the ending to your career at SU that will happen for things that you did not have anything to do with. But in the end, you really did "have this" and our program is much better for you being a part of it. I wish you nothing but the best going forward and will always be a fan of Rakeem Christmas.

I remember your freshman year having to take over at the 5 in the NCAAT after (he that shall not be named) was suspended. I remember someone on this board posting a MEME which showed you with a stern face and the phrase, "Relax - I got this". You've come a long way from those days as a freshman and have made strides in your game that I did not see coming. I guess that shows what I knew. You have carried yourself with dignity and class. You put this team on your shoulders through one of the most difficult seasons our program has been through. Equally important is your success in the classroom and the representative you have been for our school off the court. You are the definition of what it means to be a student/athlete. You do not deserve the ending to your career at SU that will happen for things that you did not have anything to do with. But in the end, you really did "have this" and our program is much better for you being a part of it. I wish you nothing but the best going forward and will always be a fan of Rakeem Christmas.
Great post! Not only will I remember the huge offensive leap he made this year but I will always remember how defensively he led Cuse to the Final Four in '13. That was a tremendous run Rakeem.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom