Thank you Buffalo!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Buffalo!!!

Yes I have, I consider myself to be the best talent evaluator out there.

Surprised nobody has put you on their staff. But actually I'm not since you have to actually know football to be in the college ranks.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Yes I have, I consider myself to be the best talent evaluator out there.

What I saw of Kimble was a quick release, accurate, athletic, and he has pretty good arm strength.

Akeem Jones has some nice throws but a lot of them are check downs and quick slants where his WR's make plays, truly not worthy of a highlight tape.

However we are comparing HIGHLIGHT TAPES, coaches get to see full games of these kids get to see them when they aren't making the highlight play. There is much more that goes into this process than highlight tapes.

BUT if you really wanna compare the tapes MK's tape is 11 min long compared to 3 min by AK. 8 more min of highlights. Maybe its something to overlook but considering that an average play lasts like 8 seconds that seems like a big difference.

But can you evaluate the talent in 15 seconds??

If you truly believe a true freshman cannot start day one, then you really don't want to hear anymore from me. I am not about to generalize the entire sport of football like you have done. This is the problem I face every time I discuss football. Talent doesn't matter to you, nor does intelligence, or common sense if you want to eliminate a players worth based on what year he is.

CaliCuse likes this.

You have got to be kidding.

Don't forget that, halfway thru the season, many on the board were drafting HC replacement lists because they thought DM sucked. Which he did in many ways at that point.

You sound like my wife . I rarely forget to take my meds. They are way too important

Cali take your meds and listen to your wife !!! Actually you may want her to proof-read some of your posts ;) Just kidding, love reading your posts and your enthusiasm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom