Thank you Buffalo!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Buffalo!!!

Nassib isn't top 50 you dumbass!!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

According to me, the best unknown out there. My track record proves to me I know what I'm talking about. I don't need reassurance from others. I know the game of football, I understand psychology, and my life has and still is devoted to scouting football. With that said Akeem Jones has the tools to be a star at QB. As much as I wish I could say the same for Kimble, I just cannot do that right now. Of course he can improve, but he is not as ready as Jones right now.

Someone sounds pissed they didn't get an interview for the head coaching job when Marrone left...

And, my track record on posters proves what I'm talking about. I don't need outside reassurances.

According to me, the best unknown out there. My track record proves to me I know what I'm talking about. I don't need reassurance from others. I know the game of football, I understand psychology, and my life has and still is devoted to scouting football. With that said Akeem Jones has the tools to be a star at QB. As much as I wish I could say the same for Kimble, I just cannot do that right now. Of course he can improve, but he is not as ready as Jones right now.

Impressive!
all_about_me_sticker-p217630019532924870b2o35_400.jpg

You have a track record as a psychological football scout? That makes two of us!

Edit: The word sco*t is unprintable on this site. But psychological football is funnier than psychological football sco*t anyway. :)

If Doug goes into Buffalo and treats these pros like he did the Syracuse players ,he will lose them inside 5 minutes. Its entirely possible because the man is nothing if not stubborn. I don't wish the man failure but I might laugh a bit if he comes up short after what he must know about the consequences of his actions back in his "dream job".
You think maybe Doug realizes there's a difference between college and pro players?
Hint: He's got experience at both levels.

If I remember correctly, prior to the new HC being named, you posted that Scott Shafer wasn't head coach material. I guess you haven't changed your mind.

I didn't think he had the personality to be a HC. He's changed my mind some. His hires have bern great for the most part. But what I posted above has nothing to do with Shafer.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

You sound like a Jones fan, not an SU fan.

If Doug goes into Buffalo and treats these pros like he did the Syracuse players ,he will lose them inside 5 minutes. Its entirely possible because the man is nothing if not stubborn. I don't wish the man failure but I might laugh a bit if he comes up short after what he must know about the consequences of his actions back in his "dream job".

Seriously, enough. I know you have your issues, but stop with the nonsense.

Watching the Gait brothers play lax at Cuse and the rich football tradition is why I became a Syracuse fan when I was at a very young age. I have zero professional experience with scouting, which is why I don't expect people to understand my methods. and again I'm not in the business of caring what others think. I know my self worth in scouting. And I know a good football player when I see one. I don't just sit around and listen to experts that have been proven wrong time and again. My track record to me is all I need. Akeem Jones is better than Mitch Kimble right now. My biggest curiosity is how anyone can disagree with the video evidence.

Watching the Gait brothers play lax at Cuse and the rich football tradition is why I became a Syracuse fan when I was at a very young age. I have zero professional experience with scouting, which is why I don't expect people to understand my methods. and again I'm not in the business of caring what others think. I know my self worth in scouting. And I know a good football player when I see one. I don't just sit around and listen to experts that have been proven wrong time and again. My track record to me is all I need. Akeem Jones is better than Mitch Kimble right now. My biggest curiosity is how anyone can disagree with the video evidence.

Are you a better talent evaluator than Coach McDonald?

My track record to me is all I need. Akeem Jones is better than Mitch Kimble right now. My biggest curiosity is how anyone can disagree with the video evidence.

There's more to being a quarterback than impressive video highlights.

Are you a better talent evaluator than Coach McDonald?

In his own mind he's the best talent evaluator ever to walk the earth apparently.

What are you basing this on? Highlight films on the Internet? Neither are ready to be starting QBs at the college level. And if either are good enough to start for SU as freshman we are in for a long 2013 season.

You sound like a Jones fan, not an SU fan.

He sounds like a Jones family member. Or maybe a relative of BRNCUSEFEVRCUSE the greatest basketball walk on to never walk on at SU.

Big Deal.PNG
Narcissistic Personality Disorder???

This thread is fairly awesome. An entertaining read on a lazy Thursday evening. Thanks to all who participated.

I do believe I am the best at evaluating talent. I do believe that Jones could start day one, and I do believe that none of you will understand why. Too many people base their opinions on what the so called experts have led you to believe. I don't let their opinions influence me in any way.

I do believe I am the best at evaluating talent. I do believe that Jones could start day one, and I do believe that none of you will understand why. Too many people base their opinions on what the so called experts have led you to believe. I don't let their opinions influence me in any way.

But you're an expert, so I guess we shouldn't listen to you either? And your previous posts stated Jones would come in and start next year. Are you sure you're the best or just very good? I don't think the best would change starting next year to starting one day in the course of an Internet thread.

??? What's the difference between next year and day one?

Jesus Christ himself could not come in as a true freshman and start for a major college football team. Unless he was taking the deer antler extract Ray Ray has made famous.

Did you guys let someone like Tuxedo Yoda or the Dude have access to the board?

??? What's the difference between next year and day one?

You didn't answer as to whether you see yourself aa a better evaluator than Coach McDonald.

If you truly believe a true freshman cannot start day one, then you really don't want to hear anymore from me. I am not about to generalize the entire sport of football like you have done. This is the problem I face every time I discuss football. Talent doesn't matter to you, nor does intelligence, or common sense if you want to eliminate a players worth based on what year he is.

You didn't answer as to whether you see yourself aa a better evaluator than Coach McDonald.

Yes I have, I consider myself to be the best talent evaluator out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom