Thank you CJ Fair! | Syracusefan.com

Thank you CJ Fair!

Agree 100% Mason. He and Keita both picked the perfect night to come up big. Depth really showed tonight, found the pieces that worked, and it was just enough.

Fair made a ton of bit plays tonight, but none was bigger than that last rebound he pulled down when circled by 3 wisconsin players. That play was tough as balls.

On that play I screamed loudly.

That was a man's rebound.

Call me crazy' but defense (and CJ) won this game

after 6 straight three's wisconsin made only 1 field goal last 7 minutes and went 0 for 5 on 3s

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Well, I would like to apologize to CJ and JB.

When it was 10 minutes into the game, and CJ had missed a free throw or two already, and a shot, fell a couple times, and then left that little white kid open for that three - well, I was yelling that I didn't want to see CJ play ever again this year. :(

I guess that's why JB makes the big bucks, and I post on a forum. lol

Call me crazy' but defense (and CJ) won this game

after 6 straight three's wisconsin made only 1 field goal last 7 minutes and went 0 for 5 on 3s

Scoop's 3 pointer to answer Wisconsin when they had taken the lead was HUGE too.

it's weird how every game a different kid plays well, and all they do is win.

Well, I would like to apologize to CJ and JB.

When it was 10 minutes into the game, and CJ had missed a free throw or two already, and a shot, fell a couple times, and then left that little white kid open for that three - well, I was yelling that I didn't want to see CJ play ever again this year. :(

I guess that's why JB makes the big bucks, and I post on a forum. lol

you know what, I felt like CJ loosened up a hell of a lot after he got that dunk on a pass from Dion. It just looked like he relaxed for the first time in awhile. Sometimes all it takes is one play to change your confidence.

you know what, I felt like CJ loosened up a hell of a lot after he got that dunk on a pass from Dion. It just looked like he relaxed for the first time in awhile. Sometimes all it takes is one play to change your confidence.

I agree. It always feels like a cliche when they say get someone an easy one to get 'em going, but that dunk really seemed to get CJ out of his funk.

IMO One of the big plays of the game was the pass Dion made to CJ for the fast break dunk that got CJ going. Dion giving the ball up at that point when usually he takes it straight to the hole was a huge boost for CJ. After that he made like 6 straight shots.

Yup CJ and Triche in first half. They played like seniors. They sb at the press conference.

Fair made a ton of big plays tonight, but none was bigger than that last rebound he pulled down when circled by 3 wisconsin players. That play was tough as balls.
Hell Ya...CJ was the main reason for the W

1st 5 minutes of the game I thought CJ had Etan Thomas's Freshman year sneakers on (Slip/Slideing away) What caused the unforced slippage ? Didn't see any decals were he and Keita slipped.

1st 5 minutes of the game I thought CJ had Etan Thomas's Freshman year sneakers on (Slip/Slideing away) What caused the unforced slippage ? Didn't see any decals were he and Keita slipped.

Gottlieb was throwing on the court.

I saw a lot of slipping out there. New floor?, bad polish? Both teams had footwork problems early on.

Great play by CJF. Way to fill the gap!

Great game by CJ. Every play both good and bad ended up being big in this game. That Jordan Thomas for Wisconsin is good - much better than I had thought before the game. KJ's missed free throw - uggh and Dion's weak jumper almost cost us. However Dion came up big earlier in the game, Brandon, Scoop, Keita and of course CJ all had big plays. Another thing I really like Greg Anthony as analyst.

Just 3 more games!

wisconsin defends with the lower body . . . those were hip checks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom