Thank you, Dave Rahme | Syracusefan.com

Thank you, Dave Rahme

Absolutely second that. You're fantastic. You will be missed.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, thanks for your work. I always read your articles first.
Not to be a stalker, but please let us know where your next step takes you.

Thank you for the incredible coverage you have provided this zoo over the years. Your professionalsm and talent will be missed. You have many fans who can't wait to see what the future holds.

Thank you.
Gonna miss your work Dave. Please let me know what you are up to next.

Best of luck Dave!

I always enjoyed your articles and videos.

Will definitely miss your writing and hope you stick around here and post here more often than not. Best of luck to you in the future!

Best of luck Dave!

I always enjoyed your articles and videos.

Dude, did you join some hedonistic cult or were you adopted by the Zappa clan? They have a Moonbeam.

Very Disappointed that Dave is leaving. best of luck in his future endeavors.

Dave ever since many moons ago we both returned on the same flight after a game seated next to one another and had a long chat I've been a fan of you the person. Was a fan of you the writer from day one, thanks for all your great work over the years and I'll echo everyone else when I say I look forward to seeing more of you here and/or reading your next works. Good luck and enjoy some down time first!

dave, i'm telling you, do a kickstarter project to fund your magnum opus history and analysis of SU football. i have a friend who did a kickstarter project for a very obscure photography book with what has to be a very small market, much smaller than this one. she raised 15 grand. between fans and alumni of the program, who knows how many multiples of that you'd get.

there's no risk, if you don't raise the money, you haven't wasted too much time

something like bill james baseball almanac or even bill simmons big book of basketball. chronological summaries with essay digressions through out.

there are a lot of people here who would contribute a lot and it's not charity - people here would pay a sh!tload for the mother of all SU football history books and it doesn't exist. it's not a huge market but that market is starved for it and will pay through the nose.

(kickbacks are welcomed)

Definitely signing this card. Since Donnie's "demise", you've been the only reason to continue reading PS football coverage. Sad to see you go. Sad to see PS headed that way too. Appreciate all your work over the years, and hope you continue posting here. All the best!

Our loss. Nice guy, great football writer. It's easier to replace the reporting of the facts (although bring back Donnie!). I don't see who's going to fill the dedicated analysis shoes we're losing. Best of luck Dave. Hopefully you can post here more often now.

Dave, you will be missed! Best of Luck.
I would love to hear some of the dirty secrets from the PS. This town needs another news outlet very badly.

Our loss. Nice guy, great football writer. It's easier to replace the reporting of the facts (although bring back Donnie!). I don't see who's going to fill the dedicated analysis shoes we're losing. Best of luck Dave. Hopefully you can post here more often now.

Definitely our loss as was Donnie, IMO. Sad day.

Best sports writer on the staff gets his walking papers. Tells you a lot about the mentality of the once half-decent PS. Gone to hell in a handbasket.

Best of luck, Dave! Hope to be hearing and reading a lot more of your musings and ponderings in the near future.

Echo the sentiments! Great reading articles from afar here in Dallas. I hope you stay involved with the program. All the best...

Thanks for your dedicated and insightful work over the years. You will be missed, Dave.

dave, i'm telling you, do a kickstarter project to fund your magnum opus history and analysis of SU football. i have a friend who did a kickstarter project for a very obscure photography book with what has to be a very small market, much smaller than this one. she raised 15 grand. between fans and alumni of the program, who knows how many multiples of that you'd get.

there's no risk, if you don't raise the money, you haven't wasted too much time

something like bill james baseball almanac or even bill simmons big book of basketball. chronological summaries with essay digressions through out.

there are a lot of people here who would contribute a lot and it's not charity - people here would pay a sh!tload for the mother of all SU football history books and it doesn't exist. it's not a huge market but that market is starved for it and will pay through the nose.

(kickbacks are welcomed)

Dave, seriously, that's a hell of an idea. There's so much stuff written on Syracuse's basketball history; football history goes back farther and is equally rich, but there's nothing out there. This is a million-dollar idea.

Thanks for all your contributions, between your professional work and your very insightful posts on here.

Dave, seriously, that's a hell of an idea. There's so much stuff written on Syracuse's basketball history; football history goes back farther and is equally rich, but there's nothing out there. This is a million-dollar idea.

Thanks for all your contributions, between your professional work and your very insightful posts on here.
Yeah, but it came from Millhouse, and me and Millhouse don't agree on anything.;)
Seriously, it is worth considering.

Dave,
I don't know if you do basketball, but I think a book on the final year of the BE (w/ almost all of its original members) would be awesome. Like a John Feinstein-type. Don't know if it's too late for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom