thank you Dick Vitale | Syracusefan.com

thank you Dick Vitale

He is 100% correct and I bet Dick already knows that.

this is all a bunch of garbage. Media has an axe to grind, bottom line.
If that's true - why do they have an axe to grind? Serious question.

I like Dickie V, I respect this comment, and its the truth!

Fact Pat Forde doesn't like Syracuse he tweaks SU EVERY time he can. The rumor is he got denied to Newhouse and had to go Mizzou School of Journalism. With this said he can't make this stuff up if it actually happened. Dick Vitale is always going to defend the college basketball shield and I see this as him doing that. If all this is about failed marijuana tests than its just stupid, but JB shouldn't have covered for those that failed the tests. However, this isn't any recruiting violations or anything major I just see it as yahoo trying to stir things up and see what comes out of it.

Fact Pat Forde doesn't like Syracuse he tweaks SU EVERY time he can. The rumor is he got denied to Newhouse and had to go Mizzou School of Journalism. With this said he can't make this stuff up if it actually happened. Dick Vitale is always going to defend the college basketball shield and I see this as him doing that. If all this is about failed marijuana tests than its just stupid, but JB shouldn't have covered for those that failed the tests. However, this isn't any recruiting violations or anything major I just see it as yahoo trying to stir things up and see what comes out of it.
So Pat Forde the new Doug Gottlieb? :noidea:

So Pat Forde the new Doug Gottlieb? :noidea:
Dude, I am not saying he is Gottlieb, Gottlieb isn't that bad people hear just don't like him because of stuff in the past, but for the most part Doug just doesn't sugarcoat things and tells it the way it is. Forde tweaks us all the time for no reason thanks for playing the stoke up BS to try and be popular response though.

We have had journalists climbing through our garbage cans for months now.
If this is all they could find, I feel pretty good about it.

We have had journalists climbing through our garbage cans for months now.
If this is all they could find, I feel pretty good about it.

Uh...don't wanna burst your bubble but the Fine Mess lot report doesn't come out til April. stuff is gonna hit the fan

Dude, I am not saying he is Gottlieb, Gottlieb isn't that bad people hear just don't like him because of stuff in the past, but for the most part Doug just doesn't sugarcoat things and tells it the way it is. Forde tweaks us all the time for no reason thanks for playing the stoke up BS to try and be popular response though.
It wasn't a jab at you or your comment, Gottlieb gets all people revved up and now Ford is too, just seemed like Ford is the new Gottlieb...

wasn't there a thread recently that said vitale was a dumbass?

It wasn't a jab at you or your comment, Gottlieb gets all people revved up and now Ford is too, just seemed like Ford is the new Gottlieb...
Then I apologize for my tone.

I have totally turned over a new leaf with Dickie V have liked the guy much more since we joined the ACC.
I think he will be good for syracuse basketball in the future. Saying that I am counting on him.

Like it or not Dickie V's comments are relevent on a national scale. Other announcers are often just talking heads.

He has a nice segment every year about some of our younger players instead of babeling about teams as a whole. He has said some good things about ours over the years. I respect that instead of hearing all the time about how this team is slightly better then this team and why. And stories of seeding and BS when all teams have weaknesses.

Then I apologize for my tone.
Its all good, I probably would've taken it the same way...;)
I thought how to put that down a couple times, and trying not to seem how to come off as a ****.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom