Thanksgiving... | Syracusefan.com

Thanksgiving...

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
All of a sudden, for the 1st time in a long time, this Thanksgiving kind of sucks.

It feels like a weekend but it's only Thursday, so there's still two more days until the BC game. Ugh.

I feel opposite; when Syracuse is good my interest in college football in general spikes. I’m looking forward to the Egg Bowl tonight, the buffet of games tomorrow - all leading up to the Syracuse game Saturday.

I feel opposite; when Syracuse is good my interest in college football in general spikes. I’m looking forward to the Egg Bowl tonight, the buffet of games tomorrow - all leading up to the Syracuse game Saturday.

I'm a Bears fan so having a game come on in a few hours does make it more bearable but I get far more excited for the weekends when SU is even halfway decent, than when the Bears are halfway decent.

I'm like you in that my interest in other games/matchups spikes when SU is doing well but it still felt like today should be saturday and there's two more days to wait for SU. I like watching other games but it doesn't help make Saturday come, for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom