That’s a bad beat | Syracusefan.com

That’s a bad beat

Stanford is better than you think
Nope. Stanford will finish in the bottom four of ACC. We will rebound though. But we will be in the middle of the pack. We might have the top 3 quarterback of ACC, but our OL is near the bottom.

Stanford is better than you think
I think they’re on par with every opponent we have left other than UConn/HC and Miami who might not have anything to play for.

Wish it was an OOC loss. At least we should beat UNLV now. If we do have a good season we might be happy to have tie breakers vs other teams vs them.

2-0 turnover margin and Kyle gave them 2 back one to the house and one that was unforgivable bad.

Hopefully Wohlabaugh is ready to go next week. I’d look at Cruz over Washington

How do you call that coverage on 4th and 9?
You said 42-10.

I’d shut down your analytics perspective for a bit versus wondering about #79…

I think they’re on par with every opponent we have left other than UConn/HC and Miami who might not have anything to play for.

Wish it was an OOC loss. At least we should beat UNLV now. If we do have a good season we might be happy to have tie breakers vs other teams vs them.

2-0 turnover margin and Kyle gave them 2 back one to the house and one that was unforgivable bad.
UNLV was a toss up before, likey favored now on the road

Piss off, the next interesting thing you have to say on this board will be the first

Someone made a wrong prediction oooo you really got him
You come crying to the board after a loss after I said I don’t think the game is a blowout.

Lol. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom