That was a undisciplined football team | Syracusefan.com

That was a undisciplined football team

OrangeBlood

Starter
There is no excuse for that. None. This is Doug's fourth year. I know the kids make the mistakes but the coaches must be held accountable. Really, really disappointed in the teams discipline. I thought that this team would be better in that department.

I do not think Marrone is on the hot seat, but this has to change. That was totally unacceptable. If this is a year long trend. I would be against him returning.

There is no excuse for that. None. This is Doug's fourth year. I know the kids make the mistakes but the coaches must be held accountable. Really, really disappointed in the teams discipline. I thought that this team would be better in that department.

I do not think Marrone is on the hot seat, but this has to change. That was totally unacceptable. If this is a year long trend. I would be against him returning.

Totally agree on the lack of discipline. I know it was the first game of the season, but by the time the second half arrives, there shouldn't have been so many stupid mistakes. It appears more time should have been spent up at Fort Drum on such matters. :mad:

That is my per peeve because it can and should be fixed but never seems to get done. Wake up coaching staff this reflects very badly on your priorities. DOUG!!

For a guy that supposedly preaches discipline this team plays like the Oakland Raiders.

It was northwesterns first game and they did not have same mental miscues. Totally unacceptable for a coach who preaches discipline. Get a true special teams coach and end this silliness of coaching by committee.