The 2018 ACC/Big Ten Challenge tips tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The 2018 ACC/Big Ten Challenge tips tonight

B1G is overrated and hasn't won a title since Mich. St. In 2000.
I like the ACC B1G challenge a bunch.

I watched both games last night and I don't see easy wins against Clemson or BC.

I watched both games last night and I don't see easy wins against Clemson or BC.

I don't see any easy wins against anyone, especially in the conference and especially on the road. Not with this team (...so far). How many easy wins do we get?

really hope you weren't impressed w Clemson
BC? well Minn was atrocious - almost shockingly so

I think Clemson had a guy out maybe two starters. Yeah Minnesota looked terrible. Until our offense gets significantly better, I don’t think we can assume or pencil in a W against any ACC team, IMO. They will all be close games.

B1G is overrated and hasn't won a title since Mich. St. In 2000.
I like the ACC B1G challenge a bunch.

It’s a good league. Always is. Michigan and Wisconsin came very close recently with a few title game appearances.

Last edited:
I think Clemson had a guy out maybe two starters. Yeah Minnesota looked terrible. Until our offense gets significantly better, I don’t think we can assume or pencil in a W against any ACC team, IMO. They will all be close games.
no Clemson had no one out, they just lost 3 key guys from last year...
I mean yeah it's the acc, not sure anyone was thinking we could pencil in a win

no Clemson had no one out, they just lost 3 key guys from last year...
I mean yeah it's the acc, not sure anyone was thinking we could pencil in a win

Plenty here I assume re: the penciling. Is Richie on the hot seat?

I had a chance to watch Clemson-Nebraska last night at Little John but I blew it.

Go Cuse

I really can't stomach teams around us doing well so rooting against most of the ACC this year.

Glad VT went down to Pedo St think we can be ranked above them next week if we win tomorrow.

I don't want Chris Mack to get a W here or him to have any success at Ville and I loathe Sparty.

Don't mind ND and BC winning. Would like to see Nc State beat Wiscy. Hope Pitt gets drilled.

Gotta root for the ACC, SU may need all the help it can get come tournament time.

Where are these refs from (Sparty v Vile) ?

This is a joke. Holy craptastic.

Nobody from either team wanted to win. Lousy last minute of ball from both teams.

Indiana is going to get slaughtered lol.

Well we won't be able to watch it courtesy of MSU Ville it will be over once that OT ends and Duke up 20.

They should be cutting away from LIC-Nevada to show it on the News.

I'm watching Ryan McMahon and thinking this is what we would love to see from JGIII on a regular basis.

If these halftime scores hold that’s big. Pitt isn’t as bad as we thought and Keats is about a hundred times the coach that Gottfried was.

Conference looks really good once again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom