The 2018 ACC/Big Ten Challenge tips tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The 2018 ACC/Big Ten Challenge tips tonight

Cassius Winston might be the most overrated PG in the country on a consistently hyped team.

the smartest pt guard in America. Or so I was told tonight

Dakich? He makes some occasional dumb comments but I like his style and knowledge generally.

After watching ACC teams the last two nights, I don’t see anyone we will beat if we play the way we’ve been playing. This team will be another bubble team.
huh. must not have watched Clemson, VT...

After watching ACC teams the last two nights, I don’t see anyone we will beat if we play the way we’ve been playing. This team will be another bubble team.
Was thinking the same thing unless we get it together, which is definitely possible and I wouldn’t bet against our players based on potential.

Otherwise could be a 9-9 year. Some teams are much better.

Was thinking the same thing unless we get it together, which is definitely possible and I wouldn’t bet against our players based on potential.

I’m trying to be positive and looking at it this way...Howard just came back. And Brissett can’t possibly keep shooting this poorly. Right?

I’m trying to be positive and looking at it this way...Howard just came back. And Brissett can’t possibly keep shooting this poorly. Right?

It’s the scheme that bothers me. The constant shooting of jumpers and nothing inside. Maybe that’s all we can truly do. But, we’re streaky, not that great off the bounce, and not that quick, IMO. I’m sure we’ll improve but we’re going to need to score eventually and not rely on the Zone to muck the game up.

I don't know, why don't we wait to see what we look like with all of our guys?

while more are worse

Tmrw will tell me a lot
hey I'm not ready to say if we're better/worse yet -
just that several others are clearly worse than last year:
ND, GaTech, Miami, L'vlle, NC St, Clemson...

Did you see Pittsburgh/Iowa and BC/Minnesota games? I don't see the current Syracuse team can beat either. Especially Pittsburgh is like a mini Duke which should have beaten Iowa who beat Oregon handily.

Predictions
Clemson over Nebraska
Minnesota over BC
Notre Dame over Illinois
Virginia Tech over Penn State
Michigan State over Louisville
Wisconsin over NC State
Iowa over Pitt
Duke over Indiana
Miami over Rutgers
Ohio State over Syracuse
Virginia over Maryland
Florida St over Purdue
Northwestern over GA Tech
UNC over Michigan

Wrong and it feels so good! Well done guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom