The 2021-2022 Portal Cup | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The 2021-2022 Portal Cup

They threw the ball 76% of the time, so of course the passing numbers are higher. But look at other numbers (from Teamrankings.com / only FBS games)

Points per Game
SU - 21.5 (104th)
FIU - 17.8 (119th)

Points per Play
SU - 0.319 (101st)
FIU - 0.264 (118th)

Red Zone Scoring %
SU - 75% (104th)
FIU - 65.38% (128th)

Yards per Game
SU - 343.4 (101st)
FIU - 346.6 (99th)

Agreed it was bad and so were we. I just don’t know if it defines Breiner.

That would be an awful hire. FIU’s offensive numbers were worse once he took over in 2021. FIU’s offense was statistically worse than ours in every important category this season, even completion percentage.
Im fine with any OC as long as they dont wear cowboy boots or Hawaiian shirts.

"Adults" is a loose term

More like "big boys"

If that was the case, then age would not matter in defining an adult, right. So, we would have to look at maturity, responsibility, decision-making. I think in most cases it could be argued these players are making decisions with maturity and responsibility. They might not align with your impressions of those characteristics, but, no doubt, they are utilizing them.

Only 7 players in the portal today. It’s slowing down. May only get 600 players between fbs and fcs.

No one post that Clemson back-up QB Taisun Phommachanh just jumped into the portal?

No one post that Clemson back-up QB Taisun Phommachanh just jumped into the portal?
I saw that plus another player who was the #38 recruit in the country Frank Landis. Jr., something like that, I saw it quick on the ACC crawl on the BC-ND game

Would be great for a portal breakdown by position. How many QBs are in portal? DL? Etc

It's in a portal QB thread on this board, and I'm sure on the recruiting board. There are so many parallel threads going on with portal transfers, head coaching changes, our OC, you have to check about 5 places first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom