The 2022 Sean Tucker Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

The 2022 Sean Tucker Thread...

I agree with Sean and forgive me for possibly reading into things, but is him calling out the OL indicate trouble within the locker room finally starting to bubble up?
He’s talking facts. We’ve all had enough of the penalties and they’ve plagued us much of the season. He doesn’t have to mention them but it’s a fact and frustrating for everyone.

I agree with Sean and forgive me for possibly reading into things, but is him calling out the OL indicate trouble within the locker room finally starting to bubble up?

Where does he mention the OL specifically? I saw he said the offense struggled but I don’t have Twitter, am I missing part of his tweet?

Where does he mention the OL specifically? I saw he said the offense struggled but I don’t have Twitter, am I missing part of his tweet?
He doesn’t but that’s where the penalties came from so it’s inferred. Not blaming him, this was just my gut reaction when I read it.

Very glad that Sean had a good game to go out on a high note. Very unhappy that he didn't have a much better final year. Lots of posters think that it is because he was injured and lost his explosiveness (repeated many, many times - so it must be true!), but I think it is because of general dysfunction of the offense.

Talk about an under the radar season. Even with questions surrounding injury and even with a weak oline Tucker ran for over 1,000 yards (1060 to be exact), averaged 5.1 a carry, had 11 tds rushing AND caught 36 for 254 and 2 tds. That is a pretty damn productive season!

Talk about an under the radar season. Even with questions surrounding injury and even with a weak oline Tucker ran for over 1,000 yards (1060 to be exact), averaged 5.1 a carry, had 11 tds rushing AND caught 36 for 254 and 2 tds. That is a pretty damn productive season!
Other than the number of receptions, all his other stats are down in comparison to 2021.
If it was almost any other RB, this would be an outstanding season. For Tucker, his draft status took a hit.

Other than the number of receptions, all his other stats are down in comparison to 2021.
If it was almost any other RB, this would be an outstanding season. For Tucker, his draft status took a hit.
Yeah agree mostly. I think he showed he can catch the ball really well which he didn’t last year. He will be able to point to injury hampering his season at the combine and when teams clock his 40 he will be just fine. His 2 years total production will look pretty good.

Yeah. The what could have been factor makes it disappointing from a fan perspective, especially since it's likely his last season here. Everyone likes to see the last season be the best ala McNabb or Freeney.

Thanks to fans "who supported us throughout the season" and not throughout my career. Dare we dream we get another year of Tuck?
Sure hope so, and I hope he comes after all the rest of the all time RB records.

Tucker would be insane to turn down the NFL and it’s money.

but if he comes back you start the campaign for him to try and break every record we have for RBs, If he stays healthy you expect him to get all of those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom