The 3-guard lineup | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The 3-guard lineup

If James comes back, be will get a LOT of minutes. Maybe as much as before his suspension. JB loves Grant but hates the offensive makeup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

JB also told Matt Roe "This is why Freshman don't play here"

in reference to JG and TC's defensive lapses leaving Kilpatrick open twice

He didn't stick with it for long, but JB had all three of BT, MCW and TC in at the same time, with BT playing the wing in the zone...

thoughts?

It was a desparation move.

Yeah, I'll bet JB hates to actually have someone who can get the ball at the foul line, take one dribble, elevate, and attack the rim with confidence and aggression.

Lol. Because that's it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The 3 guard lineup was getting torched. Triche couldn't cover the wing quickly enough. Cooney was giving Kilpatrick too much space up top (he hasn't yet realized you can't play 2 feet off a guy who is an NBA caliber shooter), and we couldn't get a damn defensive rebound. Thankfully JB made a great move and ditched it for the last 4 minutes.

should have happened sooner
I totally agree...the 3 guard was okay but left 'Cuse doomed on rebounding...JB brought Grant back in the knick of time...and Grant was the leading rebounder with 7 boards in 28 minutes Vs. DC-2, Rak and Keita totaling 5 boards in 42 minutes...that is sad for our bigs and great for our freshman Grant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom