The ACC Network will launch on Thursday, August 22, 2019 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The ACC Network will launch on Thursday, August 22, 2019

This will probably be different for different carriers. One rumor says when the ACC Network is added to Comcast, it will be a replacement for ESPN Classic.

The SEC network (and the ACC) are big money makers and draw a lot more viewers than ESPN Classic and or ESPN News. If ESPN needs to drop one of these to add ACCN, it is a no brainer to do so.

ACC Football Rx: ACCN at a glance
I disagree...they shouldn't replace channels...

I think it would be better if they added a channel and every channel after that has to move one channel up the guide. That's the logical way to do it, that way I still get my ESPN Classic and don't get short changed.

I disagree...they shouldn't replace channels...

I think it would be better if they added a channel and every channel after that has to move one channel up the guide. That's the logical way to do it, that way I still get my ESPN Classic and don't get short changed.
I like having ESPN Classic too but if it comes down to a Highlander type choice, I am choosing ACCN.

I like having ESPN Classic too but if it comes down to a Highlander type choice, I am choosing ACCN.
I agree, still think they should have to bump everyone up a spot on the dial though, just because.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom