The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

As stated...

For all your vicarious praise and happiness or lamentations of our former no. 2 in waiting, Mike Hopkins.

I hope he and U-dub smoke baby blue today.

Go Huskies!

I feel dirty after having typed that last line...

Two of our most heart breaking losses were to the other huskies, so i feel pain.

So I just saw the final and I’m assuming we’re all evaluating Hopkins worth as a replacement based on this one game.

I’m just glad to be disappointed in a tournament game again, it’s been rough for us the last few years .

I’m just glad to be disappointed in a tournament game again, it’s been rough for us the last few years .

You weren’t disappointed when we took Duke to the limit in the sweet 16 last year?

I've never said anything different.

That’s fine and I have no problem here whatsoever, I just found it legitimately funny that for me your post showed up right as the buzzer sounded.

If Wildhack had insisted on JB retiring after 3 yrs which is what was publicaly stated, then Hop would be our coach.

QUOTE="Cusefan0307, post: 2971699, member: 1743"]Yeah terrible idea to offer an alum, one of the best recruiters in the country, and a guy who turned around one of the worst programs in the country immediately one year.

Thank god you’re not Wildhack.[/QUOTE]