The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

Will The Flock be happy that JB's protege was bounced by UNC, or will they be defensive that UNC once again toyed with a JB-variant of the 2-3 zone?

Interesting tap dance to come...

I'm more interested when UVA loses again and we get the "UVA lost. The Game Has Past Tony Bennet By" thread.

It will be riveting.

The bottom line is the coach has to play pressure man to man and go nuts. Get the boys pumped up, run all over the floor and pressure and steal the ball, and don’t give up any 3’s by playing right in the good shooters’ shorts, and fastbreak and dunk and move and pass and cut and hit 3’s and win by 30 and recruit all the best players.

That’s what I would do. That’s all there is to it.

Don’t have the dudes that can create.

Next year it will change. David Crisp is gone thank god. Quade Green, Isaiah Stewart, and hopefully Jaylen stays and Jaden comes. This team could be amazing next year.

I really hope we make a clean break from JB and don't feel like we "owe" it to Hopkins to offer him.

Yeah terrible idea to offer an alum, one of the best recruiters in the country, and a guy who turned around one of the worst programs in the country immediately one year.

Thank god you’re not Wildhack.

Last edited:
The bottom line is the coach has to play pressure man to man and go nuts. Get the boys pumped up, run all over the floor and pressure and steal the ball, and don’t give up any 3’s by playing right in the good shooters’ shorts, and fastbreak and dunk and move and pass and cut and hit 3’s and win by 30 and recruit all the best players.

That’s what I would do. That’s all there is to it.

So people want Dan Hurley minus the good offense and winning part.

Biggest takeaway: Jamal Bey finally has found some confidence will be a key bench scorer next year.

He knows more than Chuck Barkley.

I heard Barkley talk about last year's Gonzaga team yesterday as "... Last year they had the college kid and that big guy... I can't remember the names..."

TruTV story...
I heard it too and did my best not to swallow my tongue

didn't read the thread...

honest question(s), which UW kids would be orange if Hop stayed?

what would our rosters have looked like this year, last and next??