The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

But what does Chris Webber know? Does he have a single win as a D-1 HC, let alone 1,047?

He knows more than Chuck Barkley.

I heard Barkley talk about last year's Gonzaga team yesterday as "... Last year they had the college kid and that big guy... I can't remember the names..."

TruTV story...

They average 86 ppg.

They’re tough to stop, man or zone.
UNC is shooting 52% from the field and 45% from 3.
They are going to get to their average because of the pace of the game but their shooting is carving up the zone.

They average 86 ppg.

They’re tough to stop, man or zone.

well this provides a good picture of what would happen to Washington in the ACC. I do think there team is a little better than Cuse though. They actually have an inside threat which we do not.

Cuse!

Will The Flock be happy that JB's protege was bounced by UNC, or will they be defensive that UNC once again toyed with a JB-variant of the 2-3 zone?

Interesting tap dance to come...

well this provides a good picture of what would happen to Washington in the ACC. I do think there team is a little better than Cuse though. They actually have an inside threat which we do not.

Cuse!

They do, but like us they’re also missing a real PG.

I think we have a little more than they do on the wings with Battle, Hughes, and Buddy.

Factions are emerging.

You’ve got the “we needed Hopkins to take over and we blew it” contingent. This is the NWO Black and White.

You’ve got the “We needed a new coach but not THAT coach, because zone is dead, Steph Curry killed it, we need a completely brand new slate.” This is the NWO Red and black Wolfpack.

You’ve got the “Boeheim is still our best bet, and it’s over when he says it’s over” group. This is the Four Horsemen.

02_wwe-encyclopedia1983.0.jpg

UNC is shooting 52% from the field and 45% from 3.
They are going to get to their average because of the pace of the game but their shooting is carving up the zone.

Hop should have switched to man. Would really have confused UNC. :)

Will The Flock be happy that JB's protege was bounced by UNC, or will they be defensive that UNC once again toyed with a JB-variant of the 2-3 zone?

Interesting tap dance to come...
Bottom line is UNC is better than most teams in the country. They average 86+ points against all types of defense. They abuse and toy with zone, man, pres etc. Now, baylot toying with the zone is a different story and more related to a horrible zone

Cuse

I really hope we make a clean break from JB and don't feel like we "owe" it to Hopkins to offer him.