The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread

Hey, I drive a RAM (which I love) and I was one of the first that pushed the Dohn/Rutgers narrative years ago. Not all of us RAM owners are dumbasses.

Yeah but is yours lifted? Because Dohn's is probably lifted.

Yeah but is yours lifted? Because Dohn's is probably lifted.
Except Dohn went with a body lift kit instead of a full suspension kit. But don't worry he rated that so much better just because that is what he put on his RAM even though it doesn't actually give the truck more clearance and better handling.

I guess we will find out this fall if Cuse recruited better than the trash pile.
Yes, talk is cheap, so you have to prove it on the field. This is a very big game from a number of angles.

i actually picture dohn driving one of those little honda civics with the annoying sounding muffler thinking they're cool as sht, and I wouldn't doubt he has a beater 84 camaro rolled up on his front yard.

i actually picture dohn driving one of those little honda civics with the annoying sounding muffler thinking they're cool as sht, and I wouldn't doubt he has a beater 84 camaro rolled up on his front yard.

What popped into my mind was -
He's the kinda guy who gets one of those "exotic sports car" kit cars, that looks like a Lotus or whatever.
But it actually just bolts onto an old VW Beetle chassis and engine, so it's actually a POS economy car, with a flashy body in it.

All of which seems like a very SUNJ sorta thing to do.

Some flash on the exterior, with zero substance.

There are so many cars like that around me here in Jersey. So, pretty much what you'd expect, right? Hearing the cars you'd think they were Mustangs or even souped up Dodge Chargers. Instead it's inevitably a Toyota Corolla or some trashy 1978 Chevy Chevette.

There are so many cars like that around me here in Jersey. So, pretty much what you'd expect, right? Hearing the cars you'd think they were Mustangs or even souped up Dodge Chargers. Instead it's inevitably a Toyota Corolla or some trashy 1978 Chevy Chevette.

Hilarious visual. My Dad drag races an old hot rod and inevitably these guys show up at the track with their little Corollas thinking they're all bad @ss until they get their doors blown off by a senior citizen driving a real hot rod.

Hilarious visual. My Dad drag races an old hot rod and inevitably these guys show up at the track with their little Corollas thinking they're all bad @ss until they get their doors blown off by a senior citizen driving a real hot rod.

There's actually a raceway, (or there was anyway) on the other side of my town. The Grateful Dead actually played there in the 70's I believe. Now the only raceway I hear are the chrome wheeled fuel injected cars on Route (Highway) 9 about a half mile away.

While I agree with the sentiment 100%.

My father has a few drag cars, and hot Rods. One day, a little rear wheel Corolla type car pulled up to the line, and ran a 10 second quarter mile. A puke brown car that looked like a daily driver. BLEW his mind. It IS possible, but Dohn would just have the lights under it, and the muffler to make it sound cool...lol

This 4 cylinder is about 25mph faster than Dads nitrous dragster. Its what all those kids think they're getting with the light kits. Definitely not Dohns car.

Come on, now, use your imagination. 1 out of 10,000 of those might actually be fast. Just because its ridiculous, doesn't mean someone didn't actually do it...lol. This Chevette is only 2 seconds faster than a 2 million dollar bugatti.

Last edited:
Considered the best RB prospect in the state of NJ for the class of 2022. Ranked the 16th best prospect in the state by Rivals. 247 had him ranked the 20th best prospect but (how weird) just dropped him 11 slots to 31st.

Check out the big bumps given to RU verbals on this same list. The constant desperate moves to try and make a bad Rutgers program look good are funny.

Both Cuse and BC recruits got whacked in the ratings...sucpicious? Nahhhhh

Come on, now, use your imagination. 1 out of 10,000 of those might actually be fast. Just because its ridiculous, doesn't mean someone didn't actually do it...lol. This Chevette is only 2 seconds faster than a 2 million dollar bugatti.

My Dad's car is a daily driver and when set up for the track I believe (but not positive) will do 10's. Has been on a number of Hot Rod Magazine Drag Week tours and in the magazine itself so that's cool.

155985117_3968860029811736_594793561311818134_o.jpg

My Dad's car is a daily driver and when set up for the track I believe (but not positive) will do 10's. Has been on a number of Hot Rod Magazine Drag Week tours and in the magazine itself so that's cool.

View attachment 197232
Nice. If your Dad commits to Rutgers, I'm pretty sure thats a 7 second car. If its Cuse, she's a 14 second car. Lol

(Any car under 12 requires a roll cage)

I'm not a car guy, I was just blown away when I found out how fast those 4 cylinder cars could be. I've seen them. Crazy that a Chevette can do 1/4 mile in 7.2 seconds at 187mph. That blows the doors off my Dads 1948, 750hp Chevy pickup. They weigh about 1500lbs, where a 48/56 chevy weigh 3300lbs. (About 1800lbs more cool factor)

Nice. If your Dad commits to Rutgers, I'm pretty sure thats a 7 second car. If its Cuse, she's a 14 second car. Lol

I'm not a car guy, I was just blown away when I found out how fast those 4 cylinder cars could be. I've seen them. Crazy that a Chevette can do 1/4 mile in 7.2 seconds at 187mph. That blows the doors off my Dads 1948, 750hp Chevy pickup. They weigh about 1500lbs, where a 48/56 chevy weigh 3300lbs. (About 1800lbs more cool factor)

Thats classic stuff right there lol. I’m not a car guy either. Some of those cars are incredible though. We usually live vicariously through our kids but I do so through my dad and he’s pushing 80. Hahaha

For anyone familiar with Discovery Channel’s Street Outlaws my dad is good friends with racer Jeff Lutz and helped crew on his vehicle for a few years. I think he even had a background cameo or two on the show. Good stuff.

Last edited:

I believe cages are required for under 10 seconds. That was apparently the reason Demons were no longer allowed. Hellcats easily run under 12 and do not need cages, as I understand it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom