The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread

Their "inflated" recruits did beat our "underrated" guys...but Dohn is still a tool.

At the end of the day the inflated rankings only work to hurt their coaching staffs. The team(s) should win when the talent is rated so high.

I still say it's a good investment on the part of the SUAD to bribe these recruiting sites.

David Clement has been committed since 3/25 and Rashad Perry since 4/9. Both havent been evaluated by Dohn. He immediately rates a rutgers recent commit (Deondre Johnson) from NYS. A under the radar kid who committed on 5/14. Dohn made him the # 3 ranked kid in the state with a 86 grade. I dont think the kid even had a 247 profile prior to 5/14. If you dont think Dohn is bias to his alma mater than I dont know what to tell you. The guy is a extreme rutgers homer. I can never trust any of his evals. Lost all respect for that guy.

Last edited:
This is getting out of control. David Clement has been committed since 3/25 and Rashad Perry since 4/9. Both havent been evaluated by Dohn. He immediately rates a rutgers recent commit (Deondre Johnson) from NYS. A under the radar kid who committed on 5/14. Dohn made him the # 3 ranked kid in the state with a 86 grade. I dont think the kid even had a 247 profile prior to 5/14. If you dont think Dohn is bias to his alma mater than I dont know what to tell you. The guy is extreme rutgers homer. I can never trust any of his evals. Lost all respect for that guy.
So, you're saying you had some at one time?

1653008397317.jpeg

At one point I kept in contact with him. He would get certain guys evaluated for me.
So, does he seem like a good guy, but he just can't help being biased toward Rutgers. Or, is he a dickhead? Or...

Last edited:
David Clement has been committed since 3/25 and Rashad Perry since 4/9. Both havent been evaluated by Dohn. He immediately rates a rutgers recent commit (Deondre Johnson) from NYS. A under the radar kid who committed on 5/14. Dohn made him the # 3 ranked kid in the state with a 86 grade. I dont think the kid even had a 247 profile prior to 5/14. If you dont think Dohn is bias to his alma mater than I dont know what to tell you. The guy is a extreme rutgers homer. I can never trust any of his evals. Lost all respect for that guy.
I follow NYS football recruiting closely. I have never heard of Deondre Johnson until today.

It looks like he was a senior this past season who came out of nowhere to have a good season. As far as I can tell, he had no any offers from anyone in the country until after his senior season, when he must have decided to reclassify and try again.

Glad he was able to get an offer from someone. Always like to see NYS kids gets scholarships, no matter what level of program they play at. Good luck to him.

Is his primary responsibility NE talent evaluation with the Rutgers site secondary, or is it the Rutgers site first and NE talent second?

Is his primary responsibility NE talent evaluation with the Rutgers site secondary, or is it the Rutgers site first and NE talent second?
He's a north east analyst

I follow NYS football recruiting closely. I have never heard of Deondre Johnson until today.

It looks like he was a senior this past season who came out of nowhere to have a good season. As far as I can tell, he had no any offers from anyone in the country until after his senior season, when he must have decided to reclassify and try again.

Glad he was able to get an offer from someone. Always like to see NYS kids gets scholarships, no matter what level of program they play at. Good luck to him.
Agree. The kid looks like he could be high upside player. Raw but has good measureables. He can grow into a TE. Wouldnt mind SU looking into him. With Clement, 6'7 and 6'8 TE's would be more than welcomed at Cuse.

Shady decided there isn’t room to take a transfer TE. After that Dohn crystal balled him to Pitt. No just say he OV’d to Pitt and liked them better. Lol. He doesn’t want his beloved rutgers team to look bad. People actually believe that BS explanation.
FB34E956-2616-44A0-81EB-AFB5BB5C51FA.jpeg

Shady decided there isn’t room to take a transfer TE. After that Dohn crystal balled him to Pitt. No just say he OV’d to Pitt and liked them better. Lol. He doesn’t want his beloved rutgers team to look bad. People actually believe that BS explanation.View attachment 217323
At this point, do you think he believes his own crap?

Dohn CB'd Eric King to Cuse today. He didnt give a VIP article or share the info on the Cuse board. Regional analysts are expecting to do that.
Par for the course. You can't type up Cuse stories when you're doing snow angels on a pile of perfectly placed Taylor hams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom