The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The All Inclusive, Dohn, Rutgers and Crystal Balls thread

I loved cars back then...you could tell a 58 from a 59 ...etc...it basically ended in the early 70s. I can't tell crap what year or even a make of most cars now.
We are early risers and discovered reruns of Highway Patrol on at 5am. My husband points out the year and make of the cars. I watch to see how fast Broderick Crawford can deliver his lines.

I believe cages are required for under 10 seconds. That was apparently the reason Demons were no longer allowed. Hellcats easily run under 12 and do not need cages, as I understand it.
11-11.49 roll bar. Better than 10.99 or 135mph roll cage. (Although you also see 10.0) You'll see most street classics without the bar/cage, because they're ugly, AND its an incredible feat to get a 3300 lb vehicle to go that fast. They sell removable cages for the HellCat because they are SO damn fast.

Englishtown? Apparently, as an infant, I routinely slept through that racket at the track, and then wwnt home in the family Chevelle SS.

Last edited:
We are early risers and discovered reruns of Highway Patrol on at 5am. My husband points out the year and make of the cars. I watch to see how fast Broderick Crawford can deliver his lines.
Which network? I'd like to catch a few episodes. It was before my time and never saw it. I grew up on Dragnet from the late 60s and Adam-12

Which network? I'd like to catch a few episodes. It was before my time and never saw it. I grew up on Dragnet from the late 60s and Adam-12
OA antenna, ME-TV. We never saw it before either, before our time, so it's all new to us. ;)

That sounds about right. I generally don’t get over to that area, but it’s just a few miles from me.
My cousins lived over in Monroe township so growing up we went there alot.

If you want a street legal drag car look no further than the Trackhawk. 0-60 in less than 3 seconds

This thread is about Dohn and the bias of the recruiting websites. Please be warned-Anything else will have to be deleted.
But the names will be changed to protect the innocent. ;)

And TexanMark following Highway Patrol they have Dragnet.

Yes, lets get back to Dohn. You guys remember Rayyan Buell?

Seriously though do people really want to spend their time talking about dohner the bohner?

wasn't buell the ny kid they pumped up who ended up at community college?

Dohn is at it again. Inflating rutgers classes. A couple days ago he gave this under the radar NJ TE a mid 3 star rating, making him the #15 player in the state. He recently got a rutgers offer and is commiting to them today.
You'd think at some point they'd accept that they can inflate these rankings all they wants the football program still blows and can't compete in their conference.

I'll see Schiano in Hell btw.

Yup. Its just hilarious he thinks inflating rankings is going to change the outcome of games.

“Ya gotta fake it til ya make it!!”

SUNJ - “we’ve been faking it for longer than you’ve been alive”

I saved everybody the trouble of googling this - here’s Duce’s rankings history.
He was a 4* for ages, then committed to Cuse on 8/2, and then look what happened on 8/31. :rolleyes:

Remember - this was during a global pandemic - so there was zero evidence basis for changing any player rankings.

View attachment 197175
As a scientist, I find it amusing that these subjective ratings are reported to 4 significant figues. As if the last 2 digits have real meaning.

As a scientist, I find it amusing that these subjective ratings are reported to 4 significant figues. As if the last 2 digits have real meaning.
Dohn’s picture should be on the Wikipedia page for Q Test.

Dohn is at it again. Inflating rutgers classes. A couple days ago he gave this under the radar NJ TE a mid 3 star rating, making him the #15 player in the state. He recently got a rutgers offer and is commiting to them today.
The guy is the Rutgers of recruiting guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom