The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 274 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Cuse 45
UCONN 31

I don't think this will be quite the blowout everyone thinks. I feel like they've got nothing on defense, but offensively, I guarantee you, that the o-line will be much, much, better than FSU's. As much as I love how the d-line played, I'm not sure I've ever seen as bad an o-line as we saw last week. From a technique standpoint, it was absolutely laughable. Pindell is a poor man's Dungey, and I think that we'll surrender a lot of yards, and enough points to have people on here grumbling about our defense come Sunday.

We still don't know what we have, and likely won't until we play the NC States, and Wake Forests. We have measured ourselves against a middle of the road MAC team, a bad FCS team, and an FSU team that may be one of the 3 worst teams in the ACC. The only thing we're sure about right now, is that we're good at beating bad teams. In years past, we would play pretty even with bad teams. The fact that we have dominated is different, and encouraging, but doesn't really tell me much more than that.

This quote is super meta. Rutgers is so bad a discussion of other game's score predictions spontaneously breaks out in their dedicated thread!

Haha I think you nailed it. Rutgers is a spiraling floating turd that refuses to flush itself into oblivion.

Well, it would if it could, but like Rutgers' fanbase, there is no self-awareness.
Sad.

D6E6894A-E619-412F-9A6A-FB5D10A3B8C3.jpeg