The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 283 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Did our stands look this bad under Grob? I went to many games but seem to have blocked those years out.
Not until the 3rd quarter.
That picture actually made me cringe. I dislike Rutgers fans as much as anyone, but I'm not completely heartless so that i don't feel a little bad.

They all really think Schiano is coming back and that he's their lord and savior that will lead them to the promised land. Which, for them, is what? 5-7?

They all really think Schiano is coming back and that he's their lord and savior that will lead them to the promised land. Which, for them, is what? 5-7?

Not being a national laughingstock i think is the goal.

Right. 7-5(3-4) in the post Miami/VT/BC Big East is like a 5-7(1-7) type season in the Big Ten.

Plus it was just horrible football. He’s a meathead trying to win 17-14. That is much more out of place in 2018 than it was in 2008. He’s not the answer. I love that they think he is though. Keep meatheading it up. Makes us stand out in a good way even more to northeast kids.

Right. 7-5(3-4) in the post Miami/VT/BC Big East is like a 5-7(1-7) type season in the Big Ten.

Plus it was just horrible football. He’s a meathead trying to win 17-14. That is much more out of place in 2018 than it was in 2008. He’s not the answer. I love that they think he is though. Keep meatheading it up. Makes us stand out in a good way even more to northeast kids.

in fairness, 5-7 (1-8) would make Schiano look like Nick Saban compared to Ash 1-11 (0-9)

in fairness, 5-7 (1-8) would make Schiano look like Nick Saban compared to Ash 1-11 (0-9)

The annual Norfolk St. game would be brought back under Greg!

Wait, they play 9 conference games? Can only rack up 3 automatic W OOC games compared to what he used to do in the BE?

I'm betting he will be the next Rutgers coach. He's had (for Rutgers standards) modest success there and no one else will touch him. Probably a good match.

The annual Norfolk St. game would be brought back under Greg!

Wait, they play 9 conference games? Can only rack up 3 automatic W OOC games compared to what he used to do in the BE?

yes, they play 9 conference games in the Big 10. i don't know if there are 3 automatic wins out there for this bunch of stiffs

Could it be that Gerg vs Ash looks like this, or is it too early?

15392064990403825368034828925018.png

Apparently Karma is visiting...I remember them telling us how they passed us by.

Now even some of the biggest d-bags are cancelling their tickets. Change the o to an i in the link

https://rutgers.forums.rovals.com/t...a-breaking-point-and-ive-reached-mine.153284/
This got 25 likes:

no mas. I'm done.

I'll probably sell my Michigan and Penn State tickets and parking pass on line to try and make up some money.

I've been going to games since I started RU in '84, I just don't feel anything anymore.

No season tickets for me next year.

This got 25 likes:

no mas. I'm done.

I'll probably sell my Michigan and Penn State tickets and parking pass on line to try and make up some money.

I've been going to games since I started RU in '84, I just don't feel anything anymore.

No season tickets for me next year.
the kid does not remember frank burns best coach ru ever had

I'm betting he will be the next Rutgers coach. He's had (for Rutgers standards) modest success there and no one else will touch him. Probably a good match.
Sounds like the Randy Edsall reboot at UConn.

I think the most amazing Ash stat is how they fared in 2016 against the Big 4 in their division: they were outscored 224-0. I seriously doubt even GERG would have been that bad!
It’s the most absurd statistic I have ever seen when we consider these are teams all in the same conference.

We will never see anything like that again. I’m dead serious.

Sounds like the Randy Edsall reboot at UConn.

Randy...Greg...sometimes you can’t go back home. The glory days of being able to go 7-5 in a “BCS” conference and be celebrated like you were actually doing something big are long gone. Save yourself the BS and stress. Get those illusions of grandeur out of your head. Rutgers will forever be a Big Ten bottom feeder and UConn is trying to force a rivalry with some directional Florida school.

It’s over, guys. You’ve at least got enough clout to go get some positional coach job at a decent school where your unit can succeed and nobody will bother you. Smarten up.