The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 303 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Rivalry week update...

Temple 57 UConn 7

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Can we just add UConn to title of this thread and then get them and Rutgers to play OOC?

1-11 vs a likely 1-11...

Attendance could number in the high, or low, double digits...
Does randy get a bonus for not giving up 60

Tonight, Rutgers’ AD announced that Ash is returning next year... by sending a text message to a handful of reporters.

I guess I wouldn’t want to face questions if I made that decision too.

I guess so.

I watched them run a jet sweep from the 1 yard line, in shotgun, and fumble in end zone a couple games ago

Dumbest play I’ve ever seen for real

Does that include the pitch to AAM out of our endzone that resulted in a safety during the McF'it tenure?

Rutgers lost today to what might have been the worst Div 1 QB I have ever seen. I don't know who recruits QBs at MSU but god help them

You are either not counting Art Sikowski (Buttgers QB) in that group of D1 QB's or you totally forgot about him. Guy is absolutely horrible.

You are either not counting Art Sikowski (Buttgers QB) in that group of D1 QB's or you totally forgot about him. Guy is absolutely horrible.
yes Lombardi is bad but atleast he was able to get the win. He threw the ball behind WR's but not at DB's like Art.

Rutgirls Circle of Suck.png

Only Rutgirls can keep this from being a complete circle of suck...cause they can't beat anyone with a pulse

When SU starts going after highly unknown European football players as part of their recruiting strategy, I would think we have thrown in the towel:

He's got good measurables according to the article. He could be one of those guys who breaks out in year 4 and sees most of his potential in the NFL, rather than tearing it up in college.
Now that he's on the radar, he may start getting looked at by others.