The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 306 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

A thread over at their board comparing Ash to GRob...the smartest thread I read over there in awhile

https://rutgers.forums.riivals.com/threads/ash-grob.158466/

Remove the extra "i" in the bad word for linked address

I almost feel bad for those blokes.

They tasted minor success for a split second. They would have been better off being the slugs they had always been rather than winning a few games for a couple years. That way they wouldn’t know any better.

It was just a tease.. ignorance to winning would have been bliss.

Well, the Kardashians are highly offensive.

Rutgers, on the other hand, has no offense.

You're suggesting that Ash hire the Kardashians as CO-OCs...that has more merit than his other OCs. Mind blown.

That's the funny thing about Rutgers fans that I noticed on Rivals. When they were getting crushed they had their tail between their legs and made jokes about the school and played the poor me card to have people feel sorry for them. Then...a little success and the true personality came out and were obnoxious as heck, extremely delusional and now...the tail is between the legs again. That honestly is what bothered me most about them.

That's the funny thing about Rutgers fans that I noticed on Rivals. When they were getting crushed they had their tail between their legs and made jokes about the school and played the poor me card to have people feel sorry for them. Then...a little success and the true personality came out and were obnoxious as heck, extremely delusional and now...the tail is between the legs again. That honestly is what bothered me most about them.
they are obnoxious for sure, but even more ignorant about basketball. the rac is a great place to see a game, small and you are on top of the court. it is all ruined by the stupid, loudmouth fans. have seen us play there for years, wish we still schedueled them for football and hoops.

1-11 Rutty takes shot at SU's recruiting https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/class-rankings-are-interesting.158999/

Put the I back together for the link.
lol at that entire thread (Go Money!). Some serious denial there ('kids don't want to go there', 'one team league'), etc.

You just keep Rutgering, Rutger.
1545316484028.gif

1-11 Rutty takes shot at SU's recruiting https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/class-rankings-are-interesting.158999/

Put the I back together for the link.

So funny who started the thread, caliknight - the jilted lover who had a crush on us.

Also funny the debate about Dawson not having a Clemson offer. GBO should go set them straight.

If you cruise through their recruit offer lists and then compare to ours they are night and day different. Ours are far and away better.

By the way, how does their QB from Jamestown, NY get 3 stars from rivals? Nobody has every heard of the kid and not even uconn recruited him. Lafayette, NH, Maine. The kid is D1AA and yet ranked higher than Courtney Jackson, Tisdale, Adrian Cole over there ...give me a break.

Their best kid Zamar Wise didn't sign.

Last edited:
Dude must have missed Dino's contract re up and his post NSD presser.
Yup. They’re just mad that they were forced to extend their 7-36 head coach who looks clueless on game day and hasn’t come close to being competitive with the “class” of the B1G.

Dino has had huge wins in each of his season and got an extension on merit. Not to mention the guy hits it out of the park every time he’s on national media. Our programs are headed in different directions and they can’t stand it.

So funny who started the thread, calicuse - the jilted girl who had a crush on us.

Also funny the debate about Dawson not having a Clemson offer. GBO should go set them straight.

If you cruise through their recruit offer lists and then compare to ours they are night and day different. Ours are far and away better.

By the way, how does their QB from Jamestown, NY get 3 stars from rivals? Nobody has every heard of the kid and not even uconn recruited him. Lafayette, NH, Maine. The kid is D1AA and yet ranked higher than Courtney Jackson, Tisdale, Adrian Cole over there ...give me a break.

That Caliknight really is something else. “Chris Ash off a winning season would recruit much better. Think about that for a second.”

It actually takes less than a second because it won’t happen. Ash with winning season would be a Christmas Miracle.

So funny who started the thread, calicuse - the jilted girl who had a crush on us.

LOL, there is no bigger SU hater then CaliKnight, that guy has such a hard on for SU. When you go 1-11 you have to reach for anything to try and make yourself feel better. He knows that SU's current class is light years better then what RU just got and the only reason they are even that high is because Young switched from MSU on signing day. Unfortunately for RU another high end RB is the last thing they need. They have nothing at QB, WR, or OL and are looking at another 3-4 win season again. They had to sign a linemen from Sweden for christ sake they were so desperate for OL help. I almost feel bad for Cali having to watch SU goi 9-3 beating FSU and NC State and BC while they got blown out by Kansas. He's a big lax guy to who had to watch the last three years as Rutgers got left out of the NCAA tourney despite actually having some success on the field for the first time in a while.

LOL, there is no bigger SU hater then CaliKnight, that guy has such a hard on for SU. When you go 1-11 you have to reach for anything to try and make yourself feel better. He knows that SU's current class is light years better then what RU just got and the only reason they are even that high is because Young switched from MSU on signing day. Unfortunately for RU another high end RB is the last thing they need. They have nothing at QB, WR, or OL and are looking at another 3-4 win season again. They had to sign a linemen from Sweden for christ sake they were so desperate for OL help. I almost feel bad for Cali having to watch SU goi 9-3 beating FSU and NC State and BC while they got blown out by Kansas. He's a big lax guy to who had to watch the last three years as Rutgers got left out of the NCAA tourney despite actually having some success on the field for the first time in a while.

please edit my Calicuse goof. I didn't mean to insult our legend. rip.

good stuff, so true and funny as hell.

The only positive thing I can say about 1-11 is that it is a decent 6 furlong time at Finger Lakes. In football, not so much.

Slutgers cannot get back on the schedule soon enough, it's well past time to give them their usual beat down. They simply cannot accept themselves for what they really are lol.

There’s a lot of ignorance over there...there are factors at play such as:

How is Dino going to recruit a great, 4-star QB THIS year when he already has 2 of them on the roster and 4 total QBs, and the incumbents have 3-4 years left...

I mean, it’s a little easier to fill slots when there is zero competition for PT anywhere on the roster, the options are limitless.

Dino knew he had to buttress the Secondary, LBs and DL, and he went out and got a bunch of really good players there...since it’s a given Dino’s model should have a good Offense and be able recruit O players, it’s very really impressive that he’s able to land such defenders.

Pretty sure I’d rather be us for the foreseeable future.

Slutgers cannot get back on the schedule soon enough, it's well past time to give them their usual beat down. They simply cannot accept themselves for what they really are lol.
YES! There are few pleasures in life better than dropping 70 on the 'Girls.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that Rutgers fans have literally been wrong on everything they’ve ever said. They’re a sleeping giant, USC of the East, Schiano was a good coach, Flood would be a good coach, Ash would be a great coach, they’d be a good addition to the Big 10, Dino would never win here, Dino would leave first chance he got, any positive take they ever had on one of their QBs. They’ve been wrong on literally everything.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that Rutgers fans have literally been wrong on everything they’ve ever said. They’re a sleeping giant, USC of the East, Schiano was a good coach, Flood would be a good coach, Ash would be a great coach, they’d be a good addition to the Big 10, Dino would never win here, Dino would leave first chance he got, any positive take they ever had on one of their QBs. They’ve been wrong on literally everything.
Wait a sec! There already is a "USC" in the East (Columbia, SC, was in the East last time I looked at a map) and they wear a much darker red. Just ask gbo . He can tell you a lot about them.

Wait a sec! There already is a "USC" in the East (Columbia, SC, was in the East last time I looked at a map) and they wear a much darker red. Just ask gbo . He can tell you a lot about them.

Haha, when University of Southern Cal were in their heyday with Leinart and Reggie Bush, certain RU posters used to refer to themselves as USC of the East, probably not realizing that there was South Carolina. And also not realizing that Rutgers was pretty marginal at football, unlike USC.