The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 308 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

just read that recruiting classes thread from the rutgers board.

Nunn, kpogba, jones, cantin, jordan and jackson all have more talent in their pinky’s than the entirety of the rutgers program.

Rutgers is just such an embarrassment to the B1G. Every time I think they hit a low, some how they top it. They have the same billboards in Sweden too apparently.
I'm actually starting to honestly feel sorry for them. They remind me of the Ecuador Navy.

their lastest juco commit just got rated 3 stars. Other offers were from Alcorn st. Delta st and Tennesee martin. Tisdale, Cole and Jackson all have 4 or more P5 offers. Rivals is a joke. No explanation for their evals. Just give stars to the fan base that subscribe the most.

Last edited:
i hope they keep overrating their recruiting and keep their coach based on it!
Me too. Im use to sites trying to help rutgers look competent. No big deal , its just funny. There's a bunch a desperate fans that subscibe. They like winning recruiting battles more than winning games. Idiots

I’d be will to bet that our recruits have more top 15 offers than their entire class has p5 offers

“Your recruting sucks based on the year you supposedly had.” - CaliKnight

Supposedly had? What does that even mean? This guy hates Cuse so much that he thinks wins and losses are subjective? Lol! His tears taste declicious.

Also, does that “jerseyjohnny” goofball still post over there?

“Your recruting sucks based on the year you supposedly had.” - CaliKnight

Supposedly had? What does that even mean? This guy hates Cuse so much that he thinks wins and losses are subjective? Lol! His tears taste declicious.

Also, does that “jerseyjohnny” goofball still post over there?
FAKE WINS

Me too. Im use to sites trying to help rutgers look competent. No big deal , its just funny. There's a bunch a desperate fans that subscibe. They like winning recruiting battles more than winning games. Idiots

I dont think they know what winning games is like, so difficult to measure

CaliPawn is still trying to analyze that 9-3 record to see if it’s real. He’s incredulous that a team could win games against teams not named Norfolk State through strategies other than blocking punts.

It must suck to know that our year, in year three of a rebuild, equates to the single best year rutgers has ever had

CaliPawn is still trying to analyze that 9-3 record to see if it’s real. He’s incredulous that a team could win games against teams not named Norfolk State through strategies other than blocking punts.

Wait! What? How? Since when? You're BS'ing us. Are you serious? Blocking punts is the ONLY way to win!

I really wonder how long Mich and tOSU put up with Rutgers and embarrassing the B1G. At the College Football awards ceremony on ESPN, they publicly made fun of Rutgers in front of the head coaches and players / families. They showed a clip of the QB dropping the pass wide open in the end zone. I almost felt bad for them but it’s Rutgers and they do it to themselves.

Honestly, our fans are pretty blind if they can’t see that we need more 4* players like Jonathan Lewis and Art Sitkowski!

How does that fanbase see the trash they put on the field, then look at a team with two all-Americans who are freshman and think “heh, Coach Ash can identify talent and recruit with our peers!”

Bunch of mouth breathers.

They should be asking “does this recruiting class make a bowl?” The money line would say “no” but they seem pretty hyped up about finishing off an 11-game losing streak with four losses that weren’t bloodbaths.

I really wonder how long Mich and tOSU put up with Rutgers and embarrassing the B1G. At the College Football awards ceremony on ESPN, they publicly made fun of Rutgers in front of the head coaches and players / families. They showed a clip of the QB dropping the pass wide open in the end zone. I almost felt bad for them but it’s Rutgers and they do it to themselves.
They're 100% safe because of those millions of NYC-area eyeballs they bring to the B1G Network! AMOF, the B1G is going to ask Fordham to go to D-1A so they can be sure of getting every TV in the NYC area tuned to the BTN on game day. :rolleyes:

Honestly, our fans are pretty blind if they can’t see that we need more 4* players like Jonathan Lewis and Art Sitkowski!

How does that fanbase see the trash they put on the field, then look at a team with two all-Americans who are freshman and think “heh, Coach Ash can identify talent and recruit with our peers!”

Bunch of mouth breathers.

They should be asking “does this recruiting class make a bowl?” The money line would say “no” but they seem pretty hyped up about finishing off an 11-game losing streak with four losses that weren’t bloodbaths.

Taking a quick lazy Saturday look at their class on 2 47.

Their best recruit Aaron Young has a ton of P5 offers. Good get for them. Their #2 guy has Rutgers, Iowa, a few G5 and several FCS.

I don’t know how anyone can look the offer lists of our guys vs. theirs and think objectively think that their class is just about equal.

Last edited: