The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 315 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

What does it even mean???

I feel bad for any of these Rutgers assistants. They’re just trying to do their job, but you know even they can’t actually believe it’s going to happen for them at that school.

What does it even mean???
“R” for “Rutgers”, “20” for “Class of 2020”.
Maybe they hope to revise their entire roster in 2020?
Some of their remaining fans would probably like them to revise the entire coaching staff...

This is an embarrassing attempt at new messaging
It's like the guy on the left is pointing and saying, "Hey look, over there, someone else is winning football games."
And the guy on the right is shouting, "Dammit! I had an offer from those guys, too!"

Lol typical rutgirls they lose on a banked in corner 3 at the buzzer. Haha
:rolling:
You skipped over the best part! I saw the replay on the 6 PM news in B'more today. The only reason the guy was able to make that banked 3 from the corner is that Iowa made a full-court heave of the inbounds pass that the "intended target" missed and the shooter picked it up in the corner and shot because the clock was expiring.

It also occurs to me that Chris Ash isn’t going to be around to enjoy the recruiting benefits of a new locker room anyway.

On the Iowa game. was that play after a made basket by RU. If not, to add salt to the wound, the guy throwing the pass walked.

On the Iowa game. was that play after a made basket by RU. If not, to add salt to the wound, the guy throwing the pass walked.
Yes, it was after a made basket. According to the PBP posted on the official Iowa site, Rutgahs hit a 3-pointer to go ahead 69-68 with 3 seconds left and Iowa called their timeout.