The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 317 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

That video certainly deserves a participation trophy. I mean, seriously, that's the hype video that Ralph Wiggum would create.

Dumbest. Video. Ever.
Amateur hour for sure. I wouldn’t bring such a strong focus to their crappy, heavily patched KMart practice facility. How Rutgerian of them.

is that a Rutgers hype video or a promo for the Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon? sooooo weak. which is quite fitting for soooo weak of a program

Really goin’ all in on 1869... I mean, I get it, 150 years of awesomeness and all.

I think they could’ve done some cool stuff with that video, but, they didn’t.

I liked that they learn how to fall when they are blocked (landing on the pads) Then later, someone else falls without the pads.

Scathing piece from the Toledo Blade about Delany adding Rutgers.

Big Ten gained the world, but lost its soul under retiring Delany

"My first response to the news Jim Delany is stepping down as Big Ten commissioner next summer: Those are some enormous shoes to fill.

My second: Can he take Rutgers with him?

That about captures the legacy of the man who shepherded a league that gained the world, but lost a piece of its soul.

Delany boldly moved the league forward, stretching its footprint from the plains (Nebraska) to the valley (Penn State) to the sewer (sorry, Rutgers), launching a lucrative league network, and bringing in piles of money."

Last edited:

"My first response to the news Jim Delany is stepping down as Big Ten commissioner next summer: Those are some enormous shoes to fill.

That about captures the legacy of the man who shepherded a league that gained the world, but lost a piece of its soul.

Delany boldly moved the league forward, stretching its footprint from the plains (Nebraska) to the valley (Penn State) to the sewer (sorry, Rutgers), launching a lucrative league network, and bringing in piles of money."

Now why does the writer have to insult sewers like that?

“What?! No F***ing ziti?”

Great line! My personal favorite:

5e3.jpg

In other news, the Sewage Handlers International Trades Union have filed a lawsuit in NY's Southern District Court alleging untold damage by the Toledo Blade. The Toledo Blade has compared Rutgers to Sewers.

It is also reported that the State of New Jersey attempted to join as a plaintiff in this lawsuit but the judge rejected the notion stating, 'Rutgers is YOUR institution. You &^$#@() morons! You made the mess, you clean it up!"