The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 324 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Rutgers had approx 28,500 season tickets in the first season under Ash in 2016.

His fourth season is being predicted anywhere from 11-15,000 season tickets in 2019.

Meanwhile moving in the opposite direction. Karma
I wonder what the admins at OSU, PSU, Mich think about that when they realize they have to split their gate income with these guys. :mad:

I’m sure they’re just thrilled Rutgers gets them the NYC market! Lol

I wonder what the admins at OSU, PSU, Mich think about that when they realize they have to split their gate income with these guys. :mad:

to be fair Rutgers is only in for the state recruiting ,,,,

what is was/and is our season tickets as compared to them --just curious.

what is was/and is our season tickets as compared to them --just curious.
I believe we are a few K higher currently and headed in the opposite direction of the overwhelmingly majority of P5 schools and much more on par with fellow conference members - which I think is the point. And it’s gate receipts, not season ticket holders.

Did you see the size of Rutgers crowds last year?

I believe we are a few K higher currently and headed in the opposite direction of the overwhelmingly majority of P5 schools and much more on par with fellow conference members - which I think is the point. And it’s gate receipts, not season ticket holders.

Did you see the size of Rutgers crowds last year?
Good chance our season tickets approach 30,000 this year.

I figure we are up 6500-7000 at this point in time. Possibility to add 2-3000 more in late July to early September.

2017 Financials

That $17M for Rutgers was from their general funds, correct?

Sadly, $17MM from the general fund and/or student fees is a vast improvement of $50MM annually from the general fund and student fees. The $17MM sounds unrealistic, the revenues from hoops and football look too high to be legit, especially for teams that are tanking.

In a way, I can understand their frustration. Ash vs Babers. I can feel their pain, but they are getting what they deserve. You could say their program is stuff or you could just say their program is Rutgers!

In a way, I can understand their frustration. Ash vs Babers. I can feel their pain, but they are getting what they deserve. You could say their program is stuff or you could just say their program is Rutgers!

Hey! Don't insult "stuff" by comparing it to Rutgers. :cool:

Hey! Don't insult "stuff" by comparing it to Rutgers. :cool:
I didn't write "stuff". I wrote another word meaning excrement that I started with a $ and it was changed. I guess even poop must be politically correct now days.

Reactions: FAL
This is frightening.
De-funding all the college newspapers that criticize the right would pretty much eliminate student newspaper reporting nationwide. You'd have George Mason, LIberty and a handful of others left. So this makes no sense (standard for Rutgers). Be interesting to know where the de-funding pressure came from.

Last edited: