The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

SuRaider307

Walk On
For anyone who wants a real knee slapper/chuckle.. RutgersAl just posted a Thread titled "This could be our year to win the Big Ten"

The responses? Everything from accusing him to be Trumps speech writer or Sara Huckabee Sanders to a person saying they will never open a thread of his again... Sprinkle in the crack/Meth references and yeh.. pure gold

OrangeDW

Living Legend
For anyone who wants a real knee slapper/chuckle.. RutgersAl just posted a Thread titled "This could be our year to win the Big Ten"

The responses? Everything from accusing him to be Trumps speech writer or Sara Huckabee Sanders to a person saying they will never open a thread of his again... Sprinkle in the crack/Meth references and yeh.. pure gold
He just doesn’t stop. Incredible.

I still want to hear “only Rutgers got Jersey power!” again.

texascpa

Living Legend

Big difference: Trump is winning, Rutgers is not.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Some of us old-timers have tailgated with Al back when SU and Rutgers used to play every year.

He's an institution at Rutgers ... or he should be in one. :D

orangepassion

All American

Truth to power?

kcsu

Hall of Fame

I love Al. He is so delusional such a fan that i feel for the guy.
Truth to power?

Hoo's That

Hall of Fame

I liked the one about how Dabo knows how to beat Bama and Meeshigan State but has no clue about how to beat Rutgahs.

Reactions: FAL

OrangeDW

Living Legend
It looks like it is 2009, we beat Rutgers in 2009, that was Marrone’s first year, we smacked them in the Dome I think we had 8 or 9 sacks
Doug Hogue was a monster!!

If I recall, we racked up some serious rushing yardage in that one.

Top Bottom