The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 343 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I dont want rutgers to hire any of those names mentioned. Schiano im sure still has contacts in nj, which would help him nab some recruits. I prefer some unproven assistant. That being said, it probably doesnt matter considering their division.

I dont want rutgers to hire any of those names mentioned. Schiano im sure still has contacts in nj, which would help him nab some recruits. I prefer some unproven assistant. That being said, it probably doesnt matter considering their division.
Campinile has that and more. He was at Don Bosco before he went to Bergen Catholic. I think his brother is at Boston College and they have had recent success in NJ.

Not in a million years. I think they'll do Greg Schiano or someone else. I don't think they have the money to pay Bo.
He might take less to get back into the B1G ( At Youngstown now). He would fit like a glove in Jersey.

He might take less to get back into the B1G ( At Youngstown now). He would fit like a glove in Jersey.

I wouldn't be so sure. Bo Pelini is from Youngstown, Ohio and played at Ohio State. I don't think he'd fit in all that well in New Jersey. Regardless, he's 28-22 at Youngstown State; they can have him if they want.

I wouldn't be so sure. Bo Pelini is from Youngstown, Ohio and played at Ohio State. I don't think he'd fit in all that well in New Jersey. Regardless, he's 28-22 at Youngstown State; they can have him if they want.
He was winning 9 and 10 games a year at Nebraska until the dolts out there thought he should win a championship every year like in their Osborne glory days and forced him out. 67-27 record there. Yeah, he got a little rude, but they deserved it. He's 30-22 now and really, Youngstown should be a part of New Jersey.

I think Schiano would be an awful hire for them strictly from a football perspective. It’ll get press and be splashy for all the PR reasons but an awful hire. They need to go against the mold and hire a proven HC with high flying offense that is FROM the east coast. Ash had the personality that could clog a toilet. Your HC has to be a salesperson too.