The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 394 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

nobody here cares because we're not competing against you. why don't you run on over to the penn state and ohio state boards and tell them how great you are.

This is near the ten thousand post on a RU dedicated thread but “nobody here cares”.

SU and RU are playing on the field THIS year and multiple commits RU have gotten had SU offers but “SU and RU are not competing head to head”!!!

This is near the ten thousand post on a RU dedicated thread but “nobody here cares”.

SU and RU are playing on the field THIS year and multiple commits RU have gotten had SU offers but “SU and RU are not competing head to head”!!!
Doesn’t New Jersey State have their own football board?

Shady is likely going to pull in a good class this year. But what will he be able to do in the future, and will it ever be good enough to compete in the big10 East?

Recruiting was never his problem. He stinks on Saturdays.
Underwhelmed???

Schiano is killing it on the recruiting trail. I said months ago he will haul in a top 40 class in year one and many here laughed.

Looks to be well on his way...

Thing is, nobody really cares either way. Rutgers best case ceiling will be .500 in a few years, and they’re not in our league. Once Cuse puts a whupping on them next season we’ll be back to only following them for the comic relief they so frequently provide.

nobody here cares because we're not competing against you. why don't you run on over to the penn state and ohio state boards and tell them how great you are.
we are competing against them in recruiting. we have a home and home coming up that we need to dominate

Underwhelmed???

Schiano is killing it on the recruiting trail. I said months ago he will haul in a top 40 class in year one and many here laughed.

Looks to be well on his way...
If by killing it means having the 64th ranked class then yes he's killing it. I guess by Rutgers standards that is killing it.

If by killing it means having the 64th ranked class then yes he's killing it. I guess by Rutgers standards that is killing it.

Just checked and according to rivals RU is currently ranked in the top 25 in the nation for this years recruiting class.

Just checked and according to rivals RU is currently ranked in the top 25 in the nation for this years recruiting class.
Rivals? Of course they're ranked high. RU fans are the only people who still read that site so they overrank the prospects. 7 overrated midtier NJ prospects, just like when Shady was there the first go-round. What a surprise.

You're bragging about RU being top 25 for the 2021 class 8 months before signing day. Get a life.

247 has it at 64 there is no way there could be a 40 point descripency.

Rivals? Of course they're ranked high. RU fans are the only people who still read that site so they overrank the prospects. 7 overrated midtier NJ prospects, just like when Shady was there the first go-round. What a surprise.

You're bragging about RU being top 25 for the 2021 class 8 months before signing day. Get a life.

And the scout rankings are biased because Dohn is a homer! Everyone is conspiring to pump up RU apparently.

Or maybe Schiano is just flat out recruiting well...

I thought he was talking about 2020 lol. 2021 is a lifetime from now gives those recruits a chance to see how mediocre shady really is.

247 has it at 64 there is no way there could be a 40 point descripency.

Go to rivals and check team rankings. Not making it up.

Think Rivals just updated their rankings on prospects that weren’t ranked yet. Maybe 247 hasn’t updated things yet?

Think Rivals just updated their rankings on prospects that weren’t ranked yet. Maybe 247 hasn’t updated things yet?
Your talking about the 2021 rankings I thought you meant 2020. Still plenty of time for these kids to come to their senses and decommit.

Syracuse offers about 400 kids per year, so big deal. Wake Forest gets kids we’ve offered. I dont care about buttgers recruits just the same as if Pitt and BC fans were over here gloating about some scrub. Seriously you’re a two win team in a conference I don’t care about.

SU should beat RU in year one of a total rebuild(and there will be no spring practice).

Doesn’t change that Schiano is recruiting at a very high level. Competing in the BIG is a huge challenge but have no shot without the horses. The recruits know the challenges ahead and think most will wind up signing despite what the year one record is.
Rutgers was a non-factor to me once Schiano left. I can't believe they brought him back! A scumbag, waste of breath.

Kids who commit to him, and the parents who approve of it, need to have their heads checked. I question their judgment, and their morals.

Do you go to every team's website for a pat on the head or are we just lucky? I don't recall ever going to a Rutgers site to celebrate an SU commit

Here is evidence. This kid wasn’t rated. He commits to Rutgers and rivals makes him a high 3 star. He’s almost a 4 star but his next biggest offer is UB?

285D9C68-9E2C-439D-822E-7F16B9927241.jpeg

If you combined every individual SU related thread on Rutgers rivals board since 2013 how many posts do you think it'd be? And our board is about 2-3x more active.

And we aren't a dumpster fire.