The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 396 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

It’s so amusing to see this Rutgers fan try so hard to get us to care about thier soon to be decommits

He’s trolling. He thinks he’s “sticking it to us” by coming to our thread making fun of them, and rubbing their basic 3 star recruits in our face. He’s talking crap (about mediocre high schoolers) in as passive aggressive way as possible. It’s lame.

He’s trolling. He thinks he’s “sticking it to us” by coming to our thread making fun of them, and rubbing their basic 3 star recruits in our face. He’s talking crap (about mediocre high schoolers) in as passive aggressive way as possible. It’s lame.
I don't think I'm presenting in a passive aggressive way. I'm just reporting the guys that also have cuse offers as I get the info from their boards. Would prefer if we were landing these guys personally. Literally just posting the Rutgers related info to the Rutgers thread.

I don't think I'm presenting in a passive aggressive way. I'm just reporting the guys that also have cuse offers as I get the info from their boards. Would prefer if we were landing these guys personally. Literally just posting the Rutgers related info to the Rutgers thread.
Yes, we know you're really a closet Syracuse fan who just happens to post with the screen name Scarletspy and only about Rutgers recruits.
1585332074983.png

Last edited:
I'm contemplating making sn over there and posting 100 times that Dior is coming in two years. O wait I have better things to do with my life.

Nancy Reagan was right you should just say "No" to drugs. Apparently,.you didn't follow her advice. You may want to stay away from the hallucinogenics, you are showing their effects on the human mind.

Do you honestly believe Shady Schiano has learned to coach in a game? Serious question.

Do you honestly believe recruits are near four stars merely because Shady offered them a scholarship? Even when they have no other P5 interest?

Do you honestly believe that Shady will turn the Scarlet Knights into a B1G East competitive team in five years? You may recall it took him that long to break even in the original Big East and it took 11 years to break even in his overall record. We will leave his conference record out of the mix so as not to confuse you.

Assuming all of the above to be in your favor, do you honestly believe SU cares about Schiano and Rutgers? To be clear: care refers to anything more than a W this fall. If you answer yes, I recommend you follow Nancy Reagan's advice.

You sound like a wuss, tbh. I was trying to say it in a nice way.

Last edited:
My bad..though I will.say Geno vandemark/estime just got cb'ed to Rutgers by that jerk dohn
All the guys he's getting are one's that really didnt want to leave the state in the first place. Vandemark can play right away and Estime's HS coach is on the staff and will be his position coach. Its really not surprising. On top of that these jersey kids cant visit other schools because of the virus. They better hope Penn st doesnt come in late if they decide they want any of these guys.

Earth to Rutgers skank, never good to lick a toilet seat, pandemic or not. I just hope Jerry Seinfeld never sees that tik tok.
Always nice to see Tik Tok profiting from disgusting stories like this. Sign me up!

Last edited:
Why aren't you on Maryland's boards? They are recruiting better than you. Shady will spend the rest of his tenure chasing Maryland and battling Indiana for 6th place. lol

Why aren't you on Maryland's boards? They are recruiting better than you. Shady will spend the rest of his tenure chasing Maryland and battling Indiana for 6th place. lol

Probably because they're not the ones who have a 396 page thread about Rutgers

It is way early to tell about recruiting right now. RU has 9 commitments and we have 1. Schiano is a snake oil salesman we all know that but can’t coach on game day worth a lick.

I can see it now, Rutgers finishing eighth in a seven team division. Can't Rutgers any better than that.

Response to Scarlet Spy:

You do know that fans of many other schools link to this site when they play Rutgers, right? Especially your B1G East foes. They love it. We are performing a public service as well as laughing at Rutgers.

Last edited:
Probably because they're not the ones who have a 396 page thread about Rutgers
So why come on here and add to the laughs? You noticed this thread is all stuff that rutgers do to themselves. We just laugh at it. One of them being when people like yourself come on here and defend the worst P5 team in football. Its pretty funny. You have to admit.