The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 392 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Schiano claiming Rutgers is NYC's team

“In that way, we already are New York’s team,” Schiano said. “I’m sure the people up north [Syracuse] won’t like that, but I don’t particularly care.”

BREAKING NEWS: New York City is actually in New York, not New Jersey.
#FakeNews

Q: What's the over/under on how long it takes Schiano to claim Rutgers is Philadelphia's team, too?

“In that way, we already are New York’s team,” Schiano said. “I’m sure the people up north [Syracuse] won’t like that, but I don’t particularly care.”

Whoa what a rebel. Funny I dont see him taking shots at Michigan, Penn State, or Ohio State ya know Rutgers actual conference members. Shadys in for a rude awakening this fall.

LOL.

Taking a bunch of players from NYC no one else wanted, because they have no talent, doesn’t make you New York’s team. It makes Rutgers a laughingstock. He is even dumber than he was before,

Not sure who is taking who for a ride on this one. Is it Rutgers or Schiano? Anyway, Schiano's overpaid HS staff with then over inflated ranked players will not be impressing NYC enough to claim any new territory. He will do well enough to claim all of this year's fans next fall.

Here's to hoping HCDB and crew hang 50 or more on Schiano's Welcome Home (to Loserville) Tour. 0-12.

Shady is like the guy in the South Pacific in 1970 who emerges from the jungle still thinking WW II is being fought. He has to keep fighting that war because without it his life has no meaning.
By the way, the coffee at that QuickChek referenced in that sugary Post puff piece is awful.

LOL.

Taking a bunch of players from NYC no one else wanted, because they have no talent, doesn’t make you New York’s team. It makes Rutgers a laughingstock. He is even dumber than he was before,
It's been a long time since anyone actually cared what Shady thinks, I am not even sure anyone outside of Piscataway gave a crap back then either.