The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 397 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I don't think I'm presenting in a passive aggressive way. I'm just reporting the guys that also have cuse offers as I get the info from their boards. Would prefer if we were landing these guys personally. Literally just posting the Rutgers related info to the Rutgers thread.
In the latest episode of Rutgers Dumpster Fire, a rutgers fan continuously posts on a Syracuse board about rutgers recruits hoping for validation from them, while pretending to be an SU fan. This could become a 30 for 30 series.
Thanks for giving us more material.

In the latest episode of Rutgers Dumpster Fire, a rutgers fan continuously posts on a Syracuse board about rutgers recruits hoping for validation from them, while pretending to be an SU fan. This could become a 30 for 30 series.
Thanks for giving us more material.
What if I told you that Rutgers had a division 1 football program. What if I told you that they had fans.

rutgers is gonna get a commit tomorrow from a kid who isnt rated yet. Other offers from Fordham Umass and William and Mary. Lets see how Dohn rates him. He doesnt even have a rivals profile.
1585602738352.png

Great, now you've done it. You gave him five stars. Now he will be heralded as "The General" and he will be announced as the one player to lead Rutgers to victory. How will SU ever overcome such highly rated talent recruited by a screwball extraordinaire? I mean, can a recruiting class in the 50's coached by Dino Babers ever beat an over inflated recruiting class in the 40's coached by a shady snake oil salesman? (Sarcasm font off)

rutgers is gonna get a commit tomorrow from a kid who isnt rated yet. Other offers from Fordham Umass and William and Mary. Lets see how Dohn rates him. He doesnt even have a rivals profile.

3 Star 5.5 rating

3 Star 5.5 rating

Analysis: If SU is interested, the recruit cannot be more than a two star recruit. If Rutgers is interested, the recruit cannot be less than three stars. Got it. These guys get paid to do this? Can I be a recruit analyst now?

"Contactless" sounds like the Rutgers defense.
If you can't attend the game, you can get score updates on your mobile phone:

7-0 Ohio State
14-0 Ohio State
17-0 Ohio State
24-0 Ohio State
31-0 Ohio State
38-0 Ohio State
41-0 Ohio State
48-0 Ohio State
55-0 Ohio State
62-0 Ohio State
69-0 Ohio State
F it, we give up

So, if you don’t have a mobile phone (or your phone is dead or broken) then you cant attend. Brilliant!
The entire NYC metro area is mobile ticketing for games now. If your phone is dead or broken the box office can help but most people appreciate the convenience.

We converted to mobile last year and outside of one or two people no one complained.

The entire NYC metro area is mobile ticketing for games now. If your phone is dead or broken the box office can help but most people appreciate the convenience.

We converted to mobile last year and outside of one or two people no one complained.

SU went to mobile ticketing or the original hard ticket only last year right? No more printed paper tix?

SU went to mobile ticketing or the original hard ticket only last year right? No more printed paper tix?
Not 100% sure on SU but I'm pretty sure, the tickets I had last year were both mobile.

Printed paper tickets are way too easy to make multiple copies of. That caused a lot of fraud on stubhub/seatgeek. Even mobile tickets now can't be screenshotted.

I feel like I’m too young to be losing touch with technology and asking this question, but...

How do you go about transferring tickets to others? Like, if I have 8 seats but take a different group to each game, how do I go about forwarding tickets to each of them? And what if one or two don’t have/didn’t bring their phone?

I feel like I’m too young to be losing touch with technology and asking this question, but...

How do you go about transferring tickets to others? Like, if I have 8 seats but take a different group to each game, how do I go about forwarding tickets to each of them? And what if one or two don’t have/didn’t bring their phone?

That can usually be done within the app, although I think you can only do it within the same app. I've transferred tix via StubHub, Ticketmaster and the Cuse app.