The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 437 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

ezgif-4-9655ad8ee7.gif

If he turned their ranking around, they would be in the front row.

clearly it has never mattered. they have and will continue to do so. they will get the windfall from big ten money and it will be significant. nj tax payers have no control over it. i was one for 37yrs. they now know that they have landed on their feet with being in the big 10. they are in a much better position than us. i expect a big ten raid on the acc for pittsburg and some other team. sec will also raid acc for florida state and clemson i suspect

clearly it has never mattered. they have and will continue to do so. they will get the windfall from big ten money and it will be significant. nj tax payers have no control over it. i was one for 37yrs. they now know that they have landed on their feet with being in the big 10. they are in a much better position than us. i expect a big ten raid on the acc for pittsburg and some other team. sec will also raid acc for florida state and clemson i suspect
i was thinking we may want to nuke this thread until we see where we end up in the next few years. Rutgers appears to have won the lottery.

i was thinking we may want to nuke this thread until we see where we end up in the next few years. Rutgers appears to have won the lottery.
We should approach the B1G and tell them that we will replace Rutgers as their NY presence.

Shitano
Whenever I see that douchebag, I think it is a scene from Planet of the Apes. "Get your stinking paws off my helicopter you damn dirty ape...oh, Coach Schiano, I didn't recognize you, did you forget to shave today?"

Last edited: