The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 448 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Upon further review, you were definitely too kind to Shady. However, discretion was probably the wiser choice. You probably would have to be placed in "time-out" for properly describing Shady.

Schiano should have been flagged and ejected for his unsportsman like conduct. He gets away with this garbage too much. I am surprised that the B1G powerhouses have not put their collective feet down and had the officiating crews start ejecting coaches for this kind of behavior.
I think they like having him as a punching bag

Ohio stare fake punting up 39 is lame too
Generally, I would agree, but against Rutgers, they deserve it. When you run a fifth rate program in a first rate conference you should be expected to be treated like a fifth rate program. Recall, Schiano has no ethics to begin with.

Whole video
That was not a called fake punt. Rutgers crashed the middle, punter moved to the right, saw there was literally no one anywhere near that side, double clutched, and then easily got the first down. I understand frustration in the moment, but this is a conference matchup. If you don't want them to walk to a first down...then don't let them. Margin of victory matters. There's no such thing as running up the score in a conference game.

That was not a called fake punt. Rutgers crashed the middle, punter moved to the right, saw there was literally no one anywhere near that side, double clutched, and then easily got the first down. I understand frustration in the moment, but this is a conference matchup. If you don't want them to walk to a first down...then don't let them. Margin of victory matters. There's no such thing as running up the score in a conference game.

And if you want the other team to stop trying, then don't try to go all out to block the punt.