The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 455 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Not even close to a sellout. Lol

They’re playing the “sold” vs “distributed” game. Couple days prior to the game they take whatever hasn’t been sold and just distribute them for free to students and others.

They’re playing the “sold” vs “distributed” game. Couple days prior to the game they take whatever hasn’t been sold and just distribute them for free to students and others.
Apparently throwing tens of thousands of tickets into a dumpster counts as distributed now.

How Rutgerian.

BTW, these are the two worst offenses I have seen all season. That is saying a lot given I have seen Iowa, Michigan State, V Tech and Virginia play several times.

Last edited:
Is Nebraska that bad?
It's unbelievable how far they have fallen.I know I am dating myself but when Tom Osborne was coach and they had Turner Gill, Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar, etc. et al they were one of most powerful teams in college football. They are one of the worst Big 10 teams now, it is almost unfathomable.

Just got home, saw the score and was surprised. Rutgers has a chance.

Serious question, has Rutgers attempted a punt block?

And just like that, Nebraska is back in the game.

Just got home, saw the score and was surprised. Rutgers has a chance.

Serious question, has Rutgers attempted a punt block?

And just like that, Nebraska is back in the game.
They got one. That was their best offensive play.

What I've just watched, is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I've ever seen. At no point in their rambling, incoherent play, were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational football game. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having witnessed this. I award neither team any points, and may God have mercy on their souls.

What I've just watched, is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I've ever seen. At no point in their rambling, incoherent play, were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational football game. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having witnessed this. I award neither team any points, and may God have mercy on their souls.
Knibb High football rules!

Word.

At the least, these teams need to be banned from TV for a minimum of 5 years. This is the worst college football game ever played.