The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 467 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

rutgers board is gold. Most of them want schiano fired by next year. We tried to tell them he was a fraud. lol
...and most Rutgers fans realize they have another five years of this Shady garbage because Rutgers overpaid in addition to a ridiculous duration for a contract from a coach unproven in the new era in a Power Conference in its prime, not decline.

Almost every example of a coach returning for a second stint with the same college ends the same. It’s a worse experience. And in my opinion, it’s because it tips, the balance of power so far in favor of the coach, that they feel they are not accountable to anyone. The first time around, they may have felt like they were lucky to get the job, the second time around, they feel like the university needs them more than the Coach needs the job.

Almost every example of a coach returning for a second stint with the same college ends the same. It’s a worse experience. And in my opinion, it’s because it tips, the balance of power so far in favor of the coach, that they feel they are not accountable to anyone. The first time around, they may have felt like they were lucky to get the job, the second time around, they feel like the university needs them more than the Coach needs the job.
Described UConn to a tee. Schiano trying to reignite the lightning in a bottle in Big Ten was never going to work. He did smoke and mirrors at rutgers first time -- perfect balance of every other northeastern peer sucking and easy schedules in a down conference.

Gary Anderson Utah State 7-9 2nd stint
Chris Ault Nevada 70-46
Don Brown UMass 1-11
Mack Brown UNC 30-20
Randy Edsall UConn 6-32
Dennis Erickson Idaho 4-8
Brady Hoke San Diego State 23-11
Johnny Majors Pitt 12-32
Bobby Petrino Louisville 36-26
Mike Riley Oregon State 85-66
John Robinson USC 37-21-2
Greg Schiano Rutgers 12-22
Bill Snyder Kansas State 79-49
Jeff Tedford Fresno State 8-4
Mark Whipple UMass 16-44

RutgersAl. lol. He thinks it’s acceptable for Rutgers to pay shady 4 million a year in hopes to be competitive in year 6. Ash could have done that. They have a long ways to go. They just got their teeth kicked in by an average Maryland team.

RutgersAl. lol. He thinks it’s acceptable for Rutgers to pay shady 4 million a year in hopes to be competitive in year 6. Ash could have done that. They have a long ways to go. They just got their teeth kicked in by an average Maryland team.

That post received 21 negative ratings-That's got to be some type of record.

I just don't understand why they're losing when they keep bringing in such highly rated players.
lol. Dohn just rated QB Ajani Sheppard a 86 and #4 player in NYS after he committed to rutgers today. He has no other P5 offers and was committed to Old Dominion previously. He rated his team mate with 4 P5 offers a 83. That player is Moultie Goddard. He’s commited to SU. That’s the difference.

lol. Dohn just rated QB Ajani Sheppard a 86 and #4 player in NYS after he committed to rutgers today. He has no other P5 offers and was committed to Old Dominion previously. He rated his team mate with 4 P5 offers a 83. That player Moultie Goddard. He’s commited to SU. That’s the difference.
Of course he did

Remember when he down graded Sheppard's brother who was a SU commit that had a incredible senior season? Qaadir Sheppard played as a freshman and later on started at a SEC school.
yep I remember. he still hasn't given Syair a rating as of yet, and within 20 seconds of committing to Rutgers he gives Sheppard that grade. guy is a total ass clown

lol. Dohn just rated QB Ajani Sheppard a 86 and #4 player in NYS after he committed to rutgers today. He has no other P5 offers and was committed to Old Dominion previously. He rated his team mate with 4 P5 offers a 83. That player is Moultie Goddard. He’s commited to SU. That’s the difference.
One of the reasons why I quit that site months ago. I can't rationalize supporting it.

LOL I was just thinking, rutgers fired their OC October 9th. 2 months later and they still havent hired someone. It took SU 2 hours to hire someone.
The problem is, no one wants the job. Schiano is the most hated coach in college football. Everyone knows he is a jerk who treats everyone like garbage. And he mettles with his OCs, as if his tiny caveman like brain can fathom things like strategy, play calling, downs and distance.

It is a shame because Rutgers is loaded with players rated as good as Penn State, OSU and Michigan. My main man Brian Dohn is all over this.