The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 469 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

This is day 81 of Rutgers being without an offensive coordinator.

That has to be some kind of a record.

And you thought this was just another lost season for Rutty.
No one wants that job. Lmao

Maybe if Shady peels off a few stacks from his ridiculous pay package he can attract someone. Wait, that’s never happening.

This is day 81 of Rutgers being without an offensive coordinator.

That has to be some kind of a record.

And you thought this was just another lost season for Rutty.
Tom, with Schady in charge, even when they have an OC, aren't they really without and OC? I mean, is there a difference?

No one wants that job. Lmao
Wanted: Football Offensive Coordinator. Must be able to score field goals and trust defense to win the day. Minimum requirements: Must average five earned first downs (penalties resulting in first downs included). Must believe that the forward pass is just a fad. Must run the ball up the "gut" three times to start each possession. Must be successful recruiter with close ties to Dohn. Must take weekly berating when defense fails to hold PSU, tOSU, UM, USC, UNL, et al. run up the score. Must work long hours. Must work for low pay. Must work in North Jersey. Call 1-888-ShadyCo or email FakeCoachShady@Rutgersfootball.con.

Wanted: Football Offensive Coordinator. Must be able to score field goals and trust defense to win the day. Minimum requirements: Must average five earned first downs (penalties resulting in first downs included). Must believe that the forward pass is just a fad. Must run the ball up the "gut" three times to start each possession. Must be successful recruiter with close ties to Dohn. Must take weekly berating when defense fails to hold PSU, tOSU, UM, USC, UNL, et al. run up the score. Must work long hours. Must work for low pay. Must work in North Jersey. Call 1-888-ShadyCo or email FakeCoachShady@Rutgersfootball.con.
Lmao. My HS coach would be a perfect fit but be retired in the late 90’s. lol

yet here we go again on the basketball side - another upset of #1 Purdue.

Not a good day for Purdue. Kind of a combination of these events on the same day:

1672755079240.png

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

I was doing some research for the NYS player database I maintain yesterday, reviewing all region teams, looking for promising underclassmen to evaluate.

Looked at the All Long Island HS football team for 2022. It includes some players from Ian Strong's St Anthony team (Dante Torres made first team at QB).

But no Ian Strong.

That is right. The guy Brian Dohn considers the best player in NYS was not even considered to be one of the top 22 players on Long Island.

I was doing some research for the NYS player database I maintain yesterday, reviewing all region teams, looking for promising underclassmen to evaluate.

Looked at the All Long Island HS football team for 2022. It includes some players from Ian Strong's St Anthony team (Dante Torres made first team at QB).

But no Ian Strong.

That is right. The guy Brian Dohn considers the best player in NYS was not even considered to be one of the top 22 players on Long Island.
Well, it is a rather long island.

But no Ian Strong.

Another Shady moment

Hey can you share that list? Trying to get to the link and it won’t give me access.

Last edited:

But no Ian Strong.

And Shady touted him in the presser saying they landed the #1 player in NY … LoL

Another Shady moment

Hey can you share that list? Trying to get to the link and it won’t give me access.
They have a good firewall at the newsday site that is hard to get around.

I was able to get around it again. And I found that Strong did make the team on defense. So I apologize for being wrong on this. I could have sworn he was not on the list but he is, so I must have missed it.

They have a good firewall at the newsday site that is hard to get around.

I was able to get around it again. And I found that Strong did make the team on defense. So I apologize for being wrong on this. I could have sworn he was not on the list but he is, so I must have missed it.
You would think the states best player would also be Long Island's POY. Rashard Perry was voted Buffalo player of the year.

yet here we go again on the basketball side - another upset of #1 Purdue.
Will they be doing naked team sprints around the campus again?