The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 477 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

...and because it is our sworn duty as loyal Orange fans to dump on Rutgers when the opportunity arises...

Rutgers is raising tuition, this will lower their deficit from $125MM to $77MM. An improvement to be sure, but shouldn't they have been fiscally responsible all along... [Looks at Rutgers AD, realizes mistake] ... never mind. Nothing new here and you will only be depressed if you are a NJ taxpayer.

...and because it is our sworn duty as loyal Orange fans to dump on Rutgers when the opportunity arises...

Rutgers is raising tuition, this will lower their deficit from $125MM to $77MM. An improvement to be sure, but shouldn't they have been fiscally responsible all along... [Looks at Rutgers AD, realizes mistake] ... never mind. Nothing new here and you will only be depressed if you are a NJ taxpayer.
sop for nj. in todays world of tuition room and board its still very affordable.
schiano never has to worry about money. the longer he stays the better it is as he is a horrible game day coach

As a NJ taxpayer and the father of a Rutgers student I am displeased. Not sure how the RU tuition increase compares with the SU tuition increase.

sop for nj. in todays world of tuition room and board its still very affordable.
schiano never has to worry about money. the longer he stays the better it is as he is a horrible game day coach
I am O.K. with Schiano staying permanently, as you stated, he is horrible as a game day coach.

As a NJ taxpayer and the father of a Rutgers student I am displeased. Not sure how the RU tuition increase compares with the SU tuition increase.
You are in good shape as a dad. Syracuse still exceeds Rutgers cost of attendance. It's the taxpayer side of your life that should be upset. Much of the deficit is directly due to the AD.

Are you going to move to the Delaware beaches when you retire as a major number of other Jerseyites have done? Need even more of you to come and drive up the value of my house.

Are you going to move to the Delaware beaches when you retire as a major number of other Jerseyites have done?
I’ve lived in NJ for 23 years now and still can’t bring myself to referring to myself as being from NJ. I can’t call myself a New Yorker here as people assume I’m from one of the five boroughs. I’m a man without a state.

As far as Delaware goes, I’ve never even thought about it. I still have at least 8 work years ahead of me until retirement is an option.

This is gold

The Rutty board is in a tizzy about it as you likely expected. The excuses are great and multiple people are going after NW because that's Mandels alma mater. Its a great thread to read.

Excited Gold GIF

Yes, to appease all the visiting Penn st, Ohio St and Michigan fans.
And those teams will be visiting Piscataway less often now that the B1G has done away with divisions.

yeah but they are part of the future. and we are iffy at best.

i have hated this thread since day 1. always worried about the karma.
No karma about it. They were "lucky" enough to be left out of the ACC conversation. The big ten reluctantly picked them up and in the next phase of negotiations Rutgers will either be left out or given a miniscule share of the media deal.

yeah but they are part of the future. and we are iffy at best.

i have hated this thread since day 1. always worried about the karma.
They suck, their athletic dept is deep in the red and Schiano is their coach, Karma got them by the sack no matter how much revenue they bring in