The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 475 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I always thought most of my principals were lunatics. I may or may not have contributed to their underlying psychological issues leading to their lunacy; but if I did, and I am not saying I did, in my defense I was just a kid. And the Statute of Limitations has run.

That said, Why wait 54 years? Rutgers has sucked the entire time, he couldn't figure it out sooner? Rutgers has always lowered the bar and failed to meet it. Wouldn't that make anyone a lunatic? Isn't lunacy a prerequisite of being a Rutgirls fan? Not to worry, he'll be back in scarlet and black.
Good job meeting all the principals, you must have been a handful! My nephew knew all of the Fairport Police names by the time he was 17 or 18.

Sal Mirabito, former Orangemen football player and boxer, was my assistant principal. I met him as a freshman and he scared the shizzle out of me. Don’t know if he was a good writer, but if he wasn’t I don’t know a soul who would have told him.

Rutgers Football spent the 11th most on college football recruiting among P5 programs in 2022 per USA Today.

In 2022, Rutgers was No. 11 nationally and No. 2 in the Big Ten in recruiting expenses. Only five SEC schools spent more than the Scarlet Knights, who haven’t had a winning season since 2014. Rutgers has almost doubled its recruiting budget to $1.61 million since Greg Schiano returned for his second stint as coach.

Last edited:
Rutgers Football spent the 11th most on college football recruiting among P5 programs in 2022 per USA Today.

In 2022, Rutgers was No. 11 nationally and No. 2 in the Big Ten in recruiting expenses. Only five SEC schools spent more than the Scarlet Knights, who haven’t had a winning season since 2014. Rutgers has almost doubled its recruiting budget to $1.61 million since Greg Schiano returned for his second stint as coach.
Those helicopters aren’t cheap

Money well spent IMO

burning-money-ha.gif

Those flying Schiano's have had to replace a helo unexpectedly

g04dxxavozc21.jpg

Classes likely cancelled at least tomorrow at Rutgers.

As an educator, I side with the striking faculty. As a parent of a Rutgers student, this sucks. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon.

As an educator, I side with the striking faculty. As a parent of a Rutgers student, this sucks. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon.
Yeah i dont know a ton about whats going on. I used to work at Rutgers years ago but was staff, different union.

Classes likely cancelled at least tomorrow at Rutgers.

Isn’t this where Shady helicopters in, tells the union “Syracuse is frozen tundra, the Dome is in disrepair, PSU is getting the death penalty any day now, and Pitt never played football, now sign the @#$&%-$+ deal and get back to work!”

It works on recruits and he makes enough money to cover their demands with no production requirement, plus the helicopter isn’t cheap, may as well try that since he can’t do anything else right.

Rutgers being Rutgers, as only Rutgers can do.

P.S. Sarcasm, Shady should cut his pay to meet at least some of the demands. He certainly isn’t earning his paycheck.

Al is high on his meds again
I see Rutgers playing in the Rose Bowl within 5 Years

2023, plateau year, 4-8 to 6-6
2024, plateau year, 4-8 to 6-6
2025, 6-6, Pinstripe Bowl

(Football Fieldhouse Opens)

2026, 7-5, Outback Bowl
2027, 10-2, Rose Bowl

I guess them building a new field house gets them to the Rose bowl? Hello Al every team in the country has one. Hell all the big High Schools in the South are building them now.

I need some of Al's Drugs!!

2026, 7-5, Outback Bowl
2027, 10-2, Rose Bowl

I guess them building a new field house gets them to the Rose bowl? Hello Al every team in the country has one. Hell all the big High Schools in the South are building them now.

lol at Al. None of that is happening as long as Shady there. He's embarrassing himself. Tarnishing what ever legacy he thought he had.

2026, 7-5, Outback Bowl
2027, 10-2, Rose Bowl

Great moments:

9/7/09 - Rutgers loses its opener to the Cincinnati Bearcats, 15-47 and RutgersAl compares the Scarlet Knight's defense favorably to the 1985 Chicago Bears, despite the 'deceiving' score.

2026, 7-5, Outback Bowl
2027, 10-2, Rose Bowl

Even the 6-6 predictions indicate RutgersAl is on a really bad hallucinogenic. Especially with Shady running the "show".

What I don't understand about RutgersAl is how he can continue to make predictions like this on their board when their fans get all over him and tell him to stop.

Last edited: