The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 476 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Do we really want any recruits that would pick Rutgers over us? That would demonstrate a lack of good judgement, on their part!​

Poking fun at rutgers doesnt make them relevant. They haven't had a winning season since 2014.
B...b...but there was the split national championship in 1869! And the ESB was lit up in red once!

Oy vey! When the most loyal fan puts a deadline on Shady, you know Shady has failed.

If I recall, Shady has the job through 2027 and Rutgers' history of buyouts I s miserably the worst ever. In all sports. At all levels. I think he has the job through 2026 at a minimum unless Rutgers' AD can operate in the black.

A good coach at Rutgers would be bad for SU. They already ding us on recruits with Schiano.

B...b...but there was the split national championship in 1869! And the ESB was lit up in red once!

Oy vey! When the most loyal fan puts a deadline on Shady, you know Shady has failed.

If I recall, Shady has the job through 2027 and Rutgers' history of buyouts I s miserably the worst ever. In all sports. At all levels. I think he has the job through 2026 at a minimum unless Rutgers' AD can operate in the black.
Good point. Well it will be fun to see him destroy the legacy he built there. Lol

Using good coach at Rutgers is a fairy tale.
But Shady will use his magic defense to stop high scoring teams and will magically get a QB that can play standing up (which requires an O-line). And let's not forget that Shady always has the defense that can break up the victory formation and score 50 points in just one snap.

Was that enough pixie dust and unicorn flatulence, or do we need more to make Shady a good coach?

IMG_4784.gif

"No offense to Temple, you're not going to play Temple [in the AAC]," said Ryan Dorchester, Holgorsen's right-hand man as head of Houston football operations. "You're not going to play South Florida, which has the worst defense in the country. … There's no layup in [the Big 12]. It's why the SEC is not getting rid of Vanderbilt. They want the bottom. That's why the Big Ten brings in a Rutgers. They need the doormats. The big dogs need the layups. You look around the B12, who is the layup? There is no one."

"No offense to Temple, you're not going to play Temple [in the AAC]," said Ryan Dorchester, Holgorsen's right-hand man as head of Houston football operations. "You're not going to play South Florida, which has the worst defense in the country. … There's no layup in [the Big 12]. It's why the SEC is not getting rid of Vanderbilt. They want the bottom. That's why the Big Ten brings in a Rutgers. They need the doormats. The big dogs need the layups. You look around the B12, who is the layup? There is no one."

Geez, I guess the B12 is better than even the SEC and the B1G, since they do not have Vandy or Rutty.

Seriously though, this one forecast has WVU finishing in last in the B12 in 2023.