The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Glad he didn't come here. I doubt he will make it past year 3. He'll either be fired, fans will roast him, or if successful at all be gone quick.

Whats funny is RU fans have convinced themselves that Ash PASSED on SU, which led SU to sign up Babers later in the week and that Urban told Ash that RU was the better opportunity :crazy:. As if any candidate removed himself from consideration when they were a finalist for the job.

Rutgers fans probably believe that they passed up a chance on getting Nick Saban to get Ash, they are that delusional.

Not really interested in Rutgers nowadays. We don't play them. They're in another conference. We overlap on a few football recruits just a bit more than with some other schools. I say cut'em loose.

The old Grey lady was Born in England,educated in Toronto,so no Axe to grind here. Chop nation has been castrated by an outsider.
I didn't know they have problems with internal drug policy violations too. Wow.

The old Grey lady was Born in England,educated in Toronto,so no Axe to grind here. Chop nation has been castrated by an outsider.
It's not even like she was roasting them, she laid out the timeline and events that took place, they did all of it to themselves. It's crazy how poorly the Athletic Department was run.

I didn't know they have problems with internal drug policy violations too. Wow.
That actually did come out after one of the arrests in the home invasion case.One defendent lawyer's self defense case may rest on that note.He said his client never got help.

rutgers board has been mentioning acosta and shafer as candidates that they want on the staff

HeaterCuse22 said:
Perhaps. I mean it may not be the only reason. Acosta is from NJ and Shafer could fill a nice DC roll in the Big Ten with familiar recruiting areas. I was speaking for myself. not them. And frankly I think your comment is a little disingenuous. If you were a salesperson for company a and they pulled the rug out from you. and your closest competitor (read as NE football Rival) company b was hiring and could put you in a similar position are you saying that you wouldn't take even the slightest enjoyment out of that? I would. LOL

If it was the best spot or only job I could get - i.e. A good fit - sure, maybe?

As each year goes by that we don't play them, Rutgers becomes less rival (loose term) and more interesting sideshow. Recruiting is the biggest battle.

I honestly hope they can find better situations. That place will be a mess for a while.

Well, according to Al, Rutgers has now moved from being the USC of the East to the OSU of the East. Oh, and he wants Tim Tebow brought in as a Grad Assistant. LMAO.
I think Rutgers Al is drinking moonshine gone bad.

BRING BACK THE DUMPSTER FIRE!

We are their rival in recruiting, not on the field (we don't play them anymore). And you cannot compare the histories of the two programs because ours is far richer. We simply hate their existence because most of their fans are delusional tools.

So let's all agree to disagree and SAVE THIS THREAD!!! :D

4* marquis ford transferring from rutgers. is that someone who we may be interested in??? says he was not comfortable there. maybe homesick--fla. kid

4* marquis ford transferring from rutgers. is that someone who we may be interested in??? says he was not comfortable there. maybe homesick--fla. kid

Abuse sick: Sick of being abused in the B1G. Who would be comfortable at Rutgers unless they are working on a Criminal Justice degree...or record?