The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 305 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

The Big 10 missed out on Missouri and they wanted to join. IMO, Kansas would be the perfect school. Patsy in football and great in hoop and in a Big 10ish area.

I thought maybe the hoops team was coming around as they played competitively in losses against Michigan State and Wisconsin.

But they just lost to Fordham.

NJ has so many good players. And their bandbox has the potential to be intimidating. I cant get why they cant figure it out, EVER

NJ has so many good players. And their bandbox has the potential to be intimidating. I cant get why they cant figure it out, EVER

Nor will you ever be able to figure it out.

It's the great mystery with the school. All those advantages starting with location and they can't even be average.

I have said it's something in the water. To RU fans it's always a bad coaching hire or some other individual mistake, but this has been going on for decades.

Nor will you ever be able to figure it out.

It's the great mystery with the school. All those advantages starting with location and they can't even be average.

I have said it's something in the water. To RU fans it's always a bad coaching hire or some other individual mistake, but this has been going on for decades.
Its New Jersey, theres no mystery lol

Its New Jersey, theres no mystery lol
This is purely a Rutgers thing as NJ has some very good high school sports. Rutgers on the onther hand, every time you thing they might possibly be half way decent they do something like lose to Fordham. They lure you in and then pull a pure Rutgers and bring everything back to the dumpster fire reality that Rutgers is and always will be.

As hard as it is to believe, I guess it is possible to fish with dynamite and come up empty.

They haven’t even had a winning season since 2006 which was Gary Waters last season. They’re on their 4th coach since then.

A P5 team can be BAD and still have a winning season. 2006? That’s just amazing to me.

Kid redshirting this year at QB - Chatman just announced he's transferring. Smart kid.

He was a teammate of Riley's at Narbonne, HS in Cali.

Kid redshirting this year at QB - Chatman just announced he's transferring. Smart kid.

He was a teammate of Riley's at Narbonne, HS in Cali.
There were lots of people on their board that thought he could start as a true freshman. lol rutgers was his only P5 offer. The kid will end up FCS.

I thought maybe the hoops team was coming around as they played competitively in losses against Michigan State and Wisconsin.

But they just lost to Fordham.
on top of that, Fordham lost to NJIT 53-50 after that winning performamce. Rutgers might be the worst hoops team in their state.